Thread: Acne on cycle

Coozan is offline Junior Member

Acne on cycle

Actually for my buddy. But hes a couple weeks into his test e cycle and is starting to see some deep zits on hit back. Is there anything he can take to help?

Thanks in advance

chuckfinley is offline Junior Member
    ive had acne on my back for awhile (even tho im not on cycle) and i tried dishwashing soap like alot of the guys in the AR lounge talk about, and it really did help my back so maybe he can try some of that. also maybe some prescription benzoyl peroxide might work too

xelnaga is offline Banned
    Find a good dermatologist. No one can give you advise on your acne because no one has any idea what condition you're actually suffering from. No offense to the first respondent; but I know from experience in dermatology that his solution is ineffective and can lead to worse results. Drying out your skin with dish soap will only force your body to over compensate with more oil.

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Two of the things that help the most are changing your sheets every couple days and showering at least twice a day imo

I got acne carpet front and back on my first cycle. It was pretty sick. Nothing worked for me except accutane. I don't recommend anyone jump right to accutane for acne control. Do the dish soap, shower twice a day, use benzyl peroxide soap 5% then 10% (the 10% dried me out like a prune but still got acne), the product running around here called acne buster, I tried them all but only accutane actually stopped the zits.

Bi6 7omo is offline Junior Member
    Get guy , do any of you have marks from the back breakouts ?

Does it leave any scaring ?
    Are you more likely to get it if you suffered this it when you was younger ?

( hope you dont mind me asking questions on your thread )

Accutane can stop acne forever. I ran a 8 weeks protocol and can count on two hands how many pimples Ive had since then. This was after a year of trying Rx gels, creams, and antibiotics.

Chris J is offline Associate Member
    I know everyone is different, all of things listed above will or can help. I also found that hitting the tanning bed for me helped.

Sun lamps were used to treat acne back in the 60s and 70s. Thats part of the reason why dermatology offices are filled with baby boomers getting facial cancer burnt off.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by xelnaga View Post
    Accutane can stop acne forever. I ran a 8 weeks protocol and can count on two hands how many pimples Ive had since then. This was after a year of trying Rx gels, creams, and antibiotics.
    how much did you run do you remember Xelnaga? I am doing 20 mg a day accutane after reading Haz's awesome thread on the subject. Planning on doing about 5 months and stopping (hopefully forever)

Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post
    how much did you run do you remember Xelnaga? I am doing 20 mg a day accutane after reading Haz's awesome thread on the subject. Planning on doing about 5 months and stopping (hopefully forever)
    It was 10 years ago so i'm fuzzy on the doses. I believe I did 20 , 40 , 60mgs pyramid up and then pyramid down. 8 weeks. How severe is yours?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Acne Annihilator by platinum labz is what we have been using for the last couple of years with
    great success. Cheap,,works real well,,,and no side effects.

Blog Entries
    It was 10 years ago so i'm fuzzy on the doses. I believe I did 20 , 40 , 60mgs pyramid up and then pyramid down. 8 weeks. How severe is yours?
    I would call it severe especially arms and back. I am frequently getting comments that go like "you would look so good (if you didn't have that acne)" from family and friends. Im going to try 20 mg it seems to be working and up it if necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post
    I would call it severe especially arms and back. I am frequently getting comments that go like "you would look so good (if you didn't have that acne)" from family and friends. Im going to try 20 mg it seems to be working and up it if necessary.
    20mgs got rid of my acne within a few weeks- The reason why you up the dose is to permanently mature your oil glands.

Razor is offline Banned
    How safe is that stuff? Seen a lot of bad shit on TV lately with all these lawsuits

Quote Originally Posted by Razr. View Post
    How safe is that stuff? Seen a lot of bad shit on TV lately with all these lawsuits

My dermatologist said its a lot of bull. He said its basically highly concentrated vitamin A. As for studies relating accutane to suicide and depression, go figure people with horrible acne feel like crap. There is also a multibillion dollar OTC acne industry to compete with.

Razor is offline Banned
    My dermatologist said its a lot of bull. He said its basically highly concentrated vitamin A. As for studies relating accutane to suicide and depression, go figure people with horrible acne feel like crap. There is also a multibillion dollar OTC acne industry to compete with.
    ok good to know, I took it when I was a kid and it helped a lot, but i still get cysts a on my head and back. What do you think, should I do another round?

Quote Originally Posted by Razr. View Post
    ok good to know, I took it when I was a kid and it helped a lot, but i still get cysts a on my head and back. What do you think, should I do another round?
    Personally , I cannot tolerate acne. When people see a guy with an incredible build with acne - steroids comes to mind. I work with kids and families and cannot risk my reputation in anyway. I haven't broken out on my current cycle, but the second I see anything significant id be at my derm. office getting looked at.

Razor is offline Banned
    Personally , I cannot tolerate acne. When people see a guy with an incredible build with acne - steroids comes to mind. I work with kids and families and cannot risk my reputation in anyway. I haven't broken out on my current cycle, but the second I see anything significant id be at my derm. office getting looked at.
    You must have a good job and a good doctor!
    I hear ya on the acne. Does it still make your lips really chapped?
    How long do you cycle it, and what do you think I should be doing?
    Last edited by Razor; 12-13-2011 at 05:32 PM.

Your lips dry out. The burts bees' chap stick works really well. I did 8 weeks. Some need 6 months. I would start with 20mgs and work your way up.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xelnaga
    Your lips dry out. The burts bees' chap stick works really well. I did 8 weeks. Some need 6 months. I would start with 20mgs and work your way up.
    Did they pull it from the market?

Pull what?

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xelnaga
    Pull what?
    Accutane?

No. You can still get a script here in the US. In addition, most aas suppliers carry it as well.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    This subject has been beaten to death on this board..... theres even a clever write up written by yours truely on acne treatments somewhere on here. Use the search function.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Sticky: Link database - acne control

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

@ Haz- What hasn't been beaten up?

tru lol..... I just don't have the energy to type out something i've typed 40 times already..... including a stickied "acne control" thread. Guess it's just easier for someone to start a thread to try and get a quick answer than to search for it themself.

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Thread Information