beauibbotten is offline Junior Member

decca and stannazol

im sorta new to this i have injected steroids be4 but i had no idea wat i was doing i was taken stanazol vetenry steroids for horses i was injecting 1 ml a day for 4 weeks i then got off it cause i didnt no wat i was realy doing , since then ive just been all natural protien and multis and creatien , ive been doing a bit of research latley , im going to do a cycle of decca 2ml a week and then stannazol for cutting? any suggestings would b gd i no people are guna say dp more research but wat i need is some suggestions for a gd cycle for bulking up

im currently 90kg and 6foot i been going to the gym for 3 years and i no what im doing i started at 70kg when i started out

addvice would be gd im not worried bout rekon my system so addvice would be good so that dosnt happen haha

mattydaman88 is offline New Member
    Your 21 years old... I rate alot of guys are going to disapprove taking steroids at your age.. I'm 24 and waiting a few years before I start.. Try waiting a few years before u play with hormones homie

yea i no i dont see why i thought 21 would be a gd age to start when you have stoped growing and all that shit i first started injecting when i was 18 that was a bad idea though so i waited till now im 21 just some advise if decca is guna do wat i want it to do would b gd

mattydaman88 is offline New Member
    A decca only cycle would be a waste of money.. Your first cycle should be a test cycle.. But I think u are too young..

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    agree with matt..

At 21 your endocrine system is not fully developed n your risk of permanent damage is much greater..

Test should be the base of your cycle

Ever heard of "Deca Dick"? Hope you don't plan on getting laid for a long time

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Theres a list of reasons why you should not cycle....

1-21 is too young
    2-you have no idea what you are doing
    3-you dont care if you wreck your system? this is terrible.

Thread Information