I have been put on TRT 6 weeks ago, by my medical doctor, he gave me 200mg of test E per week with no AI.

He told me that this would help get me back on track repair my body and ligaments.

I can honestly say that my chronic pain in the upper back is almost 100% gone and when i train now i feel muscle sorness but a lot less pain that was caused by scar tissue or i was told.

I have spoken to one of my friends who is a chiro physio and has many other therapies he told me that TRT at 200mg per week with no AI was a very bad idea, and he hooked me up with is friend who is a personal trainer and very knowlegable with steroids , he has been using them for over 30 years and has healed many people with them too, he is 55 yrs old looks like a million dollars and is himself on TRT now.

He told me that to repair the body with deca and fix ligaments and tendons issues mine are laxed it takes time, for the deca to work and produce collagen to help strenghten the ligaments and tendons, he has put me on a 20 week deca cycle at 200mg per week along my test E at 200mg week and added masteron has an AI for 200mg per week has well.

I was getting bloated and some sides from the Test E only, and right now its far too early to tell if there is any difference from the deca, i am at my second injection. I hear it takes close to 6 weeks to start seeing benefits.

I asked him if deca was just like a plaster and fix the problem only temporary or it would fix the issues permanently. He told me that long deca cycle where required to address the problem and fix it permanently.

I have spoken to many of is clients that swear they got fix using deca for 20 weeks at a small dosage of 200mg along test.

I know that GH is amazing but i don't have that kind of money to invest in a 6 month cycle, i will buy some GH for my prolotherapy treatments it will be injected in the ligament. My chiro friend has treated many with this protocol with great success.

I do not have tendonis, or big injuries, i do have a nagging shoulder injury, and ligament laxity in the hip, snapping hip joint, and some laxity in the upper back.

I am waiting 10 weeks in the cycle before starting a serious bout of prolotherapy again to have all the red blood cell flowing that i need for repair and collagen.

My only issue is that going true this forum and reading studies on the internet and everywhere else i get mixed reviews on deca, some say its magic and it fix permanent and others say its only joint lubrification.

I have been advise that deca is a lot better then equipose for joint repair, i wanted to go with equipose because it was a lot cheaper then deca.

I had little success with OTC like glucosamine and chonoitide fish oil and such.

I still take cod liver oil.