randymeans is offline Associate Member

keys to shed water weight/bloating aas

Besides having an AI,drinking around 2 gallons of water a day, and a very low sodium in your diet what do y'all recommend? Does anything keep off your water weight an bloat? I'm not finding much research on the google net because every article reads "low sodium...yada yada" tanning or something that keeps skin pulled tighter maybe? thanks guys

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    tanning is bs, helps with acne but wont do anything for bloat

diet should be the best area to look to minimize bloat, but if you are running a clean diet I dont know what to say, especially if you are drinking tons of water. The more water you drink, the more readily your body will purge it

Ive heard a couple friends who like to incorporate masteron into their heavier long estered cycles to avoid bloat, but Im not sure if adding more compounds is always the best choice

Yes, this would be my 1st cycle so its a no-go for me. The tanning thing is because your skin would be dry and tight I guess. I believe its going to mostly be diet but some guys have these "secrets" that they firmly believe in. I've heard asparagus helps also. What about taking in to much electrolytes makes you hold water weight?

so you are about to start a 1st cycle and worried about it or you are in your first cycle and now experiencing bloat?

RB3232 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah diet is really the big thing bro. For carbs just stick to 0 sodium products like whole wheat pasta, oats, yams, and brown rice, limit nearly all condiments and do cardio

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    so you are about to start a 1st cycle and worried about it or you are in your first cycle and now experiencing bloat?
    I'm almost 6 weeks in and just wondering man, I've always hold water weight more than most people and holding just a little but not enough to really stress about.but any tips help! Figured id ask everyone.
    Last edited by randymeans; 12-24-2011 at 04:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RB3232 View Post
    Yeah diet is really the big thing bro. For carbs just stick to 0 sodium products like whole wheat pasta, oats, yams, and brown rice, limit nearly all condiments and do cardio
    Now I'm hungry lol!

well, if thats you in your avi, you look lean enough not to worry about high bf causing extra side effects. In order of how I would control it

1) 10-12 glasses of water per day (about 3 gallons)
    2) AI like aromasin is nice
    3) sodium restriction (this one I find really means nothing unless you eat fast food all day. You can take in a ton of sodium and as long as the water is high enough, it flushes right out)

Tanning is bs, tight skin does not dictate how much Sub-derma water you hold

What compounds are you on?

I'm holding a little more water than in the pic. I think ill up to 3 gallons a day. I have liquidex and I think ill start using it slowly so I don't. Don't my estro too low.= never eat fast food and eat mostly organic so diet is great. I'm using test-e at 250mg e3d. I wish I woulda used prop so id hold less bloat. I'm using the enanthate for a cutting cycle or actually a semi cutting cycle really. 2500cal a day with lots of cardio and medium weight lifting with high reps

meh, its winter time, cutting has nothing to do with water. It will come off within 3-4 weeks and you will look great. Dont stress too much over it

Naw, not too much stressed but I like to be prepared just in case ya know. I'm doing what your saying besides drinking 3 gallons. Thank ya sir. I'm having great luck with my cycle so far btw. Thanks again knockout!

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I used prop, npp, and dbol for my first cycle. Was up 12lbs in 5 days lol. It just depends on the compounds with me. You can do things to minimize it but there will always be a little bloat with certain compounds. Like kp said try mast with your next cycle. Even at a low dose it works great for me.

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by randymeans View Post
    Yes, this would be my 1st cycle so its a no-go for me. The tanning thing is because your skin would be dry and tight I guess. I believe its going to mostly be diet but some guys have these "secrets" that they firmly believe in. I've heard asparagus helps also. What about taking in to much electrolytes makes you hold water weight?
    Asparagus is a natural dieretic. Not sure if it will help. Try it out and let us know.

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gymfu View Post
    Asparagus is a natural dietetic. Not sure if it will help. Try it out and let us know.
    I ate asparagus for the last week of my prep at my last show. I felt it worked great.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Just keep your sodium intake around 1000-1500 for the day. Do a few sessions of cardio and drink lots of water.

Thread Information