hugeness is offline New Member

scared of long term effects

so when you read this all i ask is to hear me out, im new to this site to i usto use bodybuilding.com a while back but cant ask questions about prohormones or steroids there anymore.
    i have been lifting for 8 years on and off mostly on.
    so when i was 16 right before turning 17 i did my first cycle of jungle warefare (PH) one month on i didnt take anything other then nolva and milk thistle " i think not sure" then let a month pass and i cycled again jungle for another month, then stoped for a bit.
    then around august when i was 17 did tranarol 3 cycles one month off one month off, then 2 months off and then bold 300 didnt get anything out of it and stopped for couple months then found mdrol one month on,
    then off couple months and then turned 18 and did dbol in august one month used milk thistle and heart health vitamins and milk thistle and pct, then stopped untill april when i used dbol again with milk thistle and pct and hawthorn berry and this stuff for your prostate which i forgot what it was called, and then turned 19 and used mdrol one month in agust pct and milk thistle,
    then stoped untill i was 20 around august epistane and trenazone stacked, used milk thistle, hawthorn berry and pct nolva. i never got any bad side effects or anything other then a bit of gyno which i got ride off with the last cycle i did. honestly now i wish i would of waited untill i was atleast 20 instead of 16. i mean i want to keep taking stuff once in a while but no more PH only actual steroids except to be honest im scared of taking more im worried i might have problems in the future tho i cycled everything right except for the whole age thing. what do you guys think??
    i had blood work done after all the jungle warefare and tranadrol and bold cycles and everything was fine normal,
    when i say i stopped im referring to me not taking any PH, other then protien and sometimes creatine.
    btw im not trying to troll or anything i did honestly take all this as i sed but iam really worried i have been for a while, scared would be the better term.
    ive talked to my doc about it and hes told me effects usually come from abuse of it or long term use,
    Last edited by hugeness; 12-25-2011 at 02:53 AM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    At 20 yrs old the only thing you should worry about is a good diet.We here dont offer cycle advice to anyone under the age of 24 to to health risks.Read the young and steroids its in the educational threads.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the board mate!
    You need to stop thinking of taking drugs to make gains. Steroids /PH are not a crutch, and you need to seriously think about doing the hard work, building a natural foundation with diet and exercise. This lifestyle we live is a game of inches and years.
    Having said all that, did you have a specific question? I must have missed it reading your post.
    ---Roman

thanks for the help.
    so no steroid advice for a 20 year old? ic well theres plenty of info on the internet to research just like i did when i was younger if im looking to cycle anything but i wasnt asking for help with cycling.
    i was just trying to see if anyone had any advice, anyone that maybe used them when they were young too.....
    im not planning on cycling anytime soon atleast untill one year has passed when im 21 "maybe" idk yet as im still worried of long term effects maybe i wont cycle for couple more years,
    i know i can gain naturally 8 years working out i learned alot i've always busted my ass in the gym weather on hormones or not, i've done it before its just that on cycle i gain even more and i love the feeling. i know how to control the aggression, i know how to diet correctly for more gains or when im looking to cut, i know about proper pct and cycle support.
    its just my big concern was if anyone knows of any negative long term effects of these PH? if any????
    i didnt have a specific question sorry, was just looking for some advice from experienced users.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    welcome to the board. Give a brief rundown of your current stats so we can see what your PH cycling has resulted in

weight
    bf%

You are looking to minimise long term effects of AAS use. Starting too young is one of the major causes of this.

note that i havnt been lifting consistent after i got outa high school, there were times i had to stop lifting for month or two because of money issues living on my own.
    but at the moment iam lifting naturally since my last cycle,
    iam 20
    6'4 (PH didnt stunt my growth noticed through out high school and after i got out of HS)
    weight 215
    idk my exact body fat, but id say around 8-9% 10% at the most

most i've weighed untill now, was last october 2010: about 210 or 212 lbs with about 7 percent body fat
    at that time
    my bench - the most i've benched while on cycle was 315 x 8
    max curl was 195 x 1
    squat was 315 x5

current
    bench 275 x4
    curl 175 x 2
    squat 225 x 6

btw my lower back got messed up recently in a car crash (drunk driver rear ended my car) so im trying to take it easy on my lifts, but my weight is going up and my strength is slowly increasing as well
    Last edited by hugeness; 12-25-2011 at 11:42 PM.

usually on cycles of mdrol, or dbol , or even jungle ware far i would gain anything from 15-20 pounds, like i metion i had to stop lifting at times which cost me to lose muscle at times.
    before starting to cycle back when i was high school 16 id say i was about 175,
    and before that freshmen year i think i was about 160 tho i didnt really know how lift exactly or how to diet to gain or how to lift to increase mass, i would just workout. but i learned after my freshmen year of high school.
    i started when i was 12 just random workout like i sed, i was only cut or in shape in other words.

fairly impressive. Sound like a wide receiver type build.

If you really are that low of bf%, you must have visible abs unflexed?

We really stear clear of advising AAS at your age, its not to crush your dreams of some great physique, but the chances of something you dont want happening later on in life coming up, only increase their chances when starting this early. Your endocrine system is not fully developed yet and this can cause problems.

You dont want to end up being that guy whos 22, great body, tons of girls hanging off him and needing to pop pills to get a boner. It really isnt worth it. Your natural test is high enough for decent gains, and if you tweak your diet a little further, you can lean out even more and that gives you the appearance of being more muscular anyways

yea you can see my abs some what, ive never been able to have great abs tho, well the abs i want even at 7% i mean they were there lol
    but just not what i wanted, i love the way my body looked when on cycle, thats why i did it also the feeling everything about it.
    but your right and thanks for the advice, ill be lifting naturally and see how much i can gain from here untill im older.
    its just the urge to not do it is hard especially when you know alot of people ussing actual steroids and getting bigger then me, you know. people my age i always try and help them with what i know, ussually i try and tell them to wait but no one does, so sometimes i've even had to explain pct and cycle support to people that were on cycle and didnt even know what it was.

Maulx is offline Junior Member
    If you do decide to go ahead and use something, atleast wait til your lower back is completely back to normal so you can really push it at the gym. At 6"4 10% bf 215 is pretty small to be using gear. Get the diet right and go a few years lifting faithfully instead of "off and on" then look into AAS. Not trying to be rude just my honest opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by hugeness View Post
    yea you can see my abs some what, ive never been able to have great abs tho, well the abs i want even at 7% i mean they were there lol
    but just not what i wanted, i love the way my body looked when on cycle, thats why i did it also the feeling everything about it.
    but your right and thanks for the advice, ill be lifting naturally and see how much i can gain from here untill im older.
    its just the urge to not do it is hard especially when you know alot of people ussing actual steroids and getting bigger then me, you know. people my age i always try and help them with what i know, ussually i try and tell them to wait but no one does, so sometimes i've even had to explain pct and cycle support to people that were on cycle and didnt even know what it was.
    thats a good call. I know it sucks seeing the guys around you grow 3x faster than you, but it does come at a price.

neversurrendr is offline New Member
    Knockout Power- excellent explanation as to why no one gives advice to the young guns... Aot of the posters in other threads just bash these guys and tell them their dumb for wanting to take something. That doesn't tell them the reasoning...

Thread Information