Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Just wait till stem cells hit the black market..... I work with them in my profession and also sell them. No I can't sell em underground as it's all tracked and monitored but these cells have the ability to transform into ANY type of cell it comes in contact with. Now imagine injecting these intra-muscularly.....

I asked my boss about it being possible and his response was "you're no longer incharge of selling these....." LMFAO!

~Haz~
    Now the problem is if you dont go deep enough and inject it SubQ then you just replicate fat cells? LOL
    Last edited by lovbyts; 01-08-2012 at 03:46 AM.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alexISthrowed View Post
    I missed this post! That a long with manipulating myostatin is going to be the end of bodybuilding. I am hoping with phil heath's olympia win we will see a shift back to a more aesthetic look. For bodybuilding to ever return to it's former glory they would need to start awarding more universally pleasing physiques and not just mass monsters only a bodybuilder could love. That being said if we can work out something under the table with some of these stem cell's, I have a show coming up pretty soon.
    I really hope it does too...

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    I really hope it does too...
    Brandon curry placed 8th in his olympia debut this year. There is still hope.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rather large cycle from a quiet member-44fa7-curry3.jpg  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information