Thread: First cycle

dodgers99 is offline New Member

First cycle

Hi guys I need advice on my first cycle

I've been training for a few years I'm 20 , 5'10 and 180 lbs , I have a good diet and good workout routine

I really don't like syringes injected into my body and thinking of taking a 6 week oral cycle at 25 mg a day of either Dbol or Winstrol and taking 120mg of Andriol Restandol each day sound good?

any advice? thanks in advance
    Last edited by dodgers99; 12-26-2011 at 02:59 AM.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    everyone is going to tell you the same thing, too young to start cycling. Your endocrine system is not fully developed and the damage you could cause is not reversible

Oral only cycles are a bad idea as well. Test should be the base of any cycle.

You dont mention PCT.

Best advice, avoid cycling for a couple years

Really? I'm about to be 21 in a few weeks does that make a difference? Arnold took roids at 19 and he came out fine haha.

I'm thinking of taking 40 mg a day of Nolvadex for a week and after that 20mg of Nolvadex a day for 3 more weeks if I choose to go with Winstrol for PCT

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    listen to the above. and call me old school but if your not willing to stick a pin in yourself your not ready for AS.
    goodluck to ya

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Not only are you to young.You have NO clue wat your in for.Sorry but its a lil more complacated than taking a pill or a shot in the butt.Do the smart thing and follow the advice given.

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    Way to young bro, your natty test is already at an all time high. Adding more would only cause some nasty and possably irreversible sides. At your age you should see some crazy gains just by getting your diet on point. These are powerfull hormones your looking at taking, do not take em so lightly.

binsser is offline Senior Member
    ^^^^^^^^ WELL SAID you need more info m8 and arnold started alittle younger than that m8 but had alot of problems as well so learn by other peoples mistakes!

neversurrendr is offline New Member
    KnockoutPower is right. And Arnold was taking stuff when there wasn't a lot of science available to the bodybuilders.

Jabba the butt is offline New Member
    Hi all. Im new to this, and would be very greatful if anyone can give me some sound advice. I have just purchased some lixus rip blend, nolvadex , chlomid, and hcg . I would appreciate it if someone could give me a detailed cycle for this. I have been training for a few years now on and off. I did a course of dbol a couple of years ago, but this will be my first injectable course. I am after info on when to jab, and what to take along side the rip blend, and also when/how to do the pct. My friend who got me the gear has told me his way but the little info i have found on the net contradicts him. Diet and training are in check. I just want to avoid gyno. Thanks

Thread Information