dynamo_123 is offline New Member

Testosterone at 19 years old?

I know it's wrong to take it at an early age, and I'm going to test my T levels because I am 99% certain they are much lower than the average male.

But where I'm from there aren't any doctors to monitor a T cycle. In the case that I need T at my age, should I take it the same way you do a normal cycle with PCT and everything?

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What makes you think you have low T at 19 yrs old? Just curious.

ucf465 is offline Associate Member
    if you need test, you need it always. so pct doesnt exist for you

dynamo_123 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    What makes you think you have low T at 19 yrs old? Just curious.
    1) I was born very pre-maturely so doctors always told me that I wasn't exposed to as much test in the womb as I should have

2) Both sides of my family are very hairy, tall, big-jawed, aggressive and I am hairless, small, weak receding chin and meek which maybe points to low T

3) Low sex drive, difficulty maintaining an erection

4) Constant depression/ anxiety and low appetite

5) Feminine body traits eg. wide hips (not genetic since nobody else in either side of my family has it), chubby face (weak facial bones), even my body fat is stored in a more girly than manly way (in the butt and thighs rather than belly)

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    This is a new one.Boy will they ever quit?

ddp2727 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dynamo_123

1) I was born very pre-maturely so doctors always told me that I wasn't exposed to as much test in the womb as I should have

2) Both sides of my family are very hairy, tall, big-jawed, aggressive and I am hairless, small, weak receding chin and meek which maybe points to low T

3) Low sex drive, difficulty maintaining an erection

4) Constant depression/ anxiety and low appetite

5) Feminine body traits eg. wide hips (not genetic since nobody else in either side of my family has it), chubby face (weak facial bones), even my body fat is stored in a more girly than manly way (in the butt and thighs rather than belly)
    *Answers*
    1)test levels in the womb have zero input on your future test output
    2)maybe you are the milk man's
    3)with the descriptions of yourself in #2 does this really matter?
    4)there are much more common reasons for this at your age than low t for starters you have a low self esteem.
    5)it's settled you are the milk man's kid.

Seriously man genetics have more to do with your issues than low t. But to put your mind at ease get some blood work done bro.

rippedfromabove is offline Associate Member
    What is your nutrition like?

Mr Tick is offline Associate Member
    Go to the doctor and tell him your symptoms and get blood work to know for sure. There could be other issues that cause some of those traits.

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ddp2727 View Post
    *Answers*
    1)test levels in the womb have zero input on your future test output
    2)maybe you are the milk man's
    3)with the descriptions of yourself in #2 does this really matter?
    4)there are much more common reasons for this at your age than low t for starters you have a low self esteem.
    5)it's settled you are the milk man's kid.

Seriously man genetics have more to do with your issues than low t. But to put your mind at ease get some blood work done bro.
    LMAO-DDP, I am officially labeling you as the meanest person on the forum!

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    You are 19 you're proberbly a late developer. Way to early to tell if you have problems re visit the situation in your mid 20's. Deffernatly don't start self medicating with test, you'll have no hope after that. Good luck and be patient.

ddp2727 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slfmade

I wasn't trying to be mean. Manly was just being a smart as$ but hey, I'll take the title if need be

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It doesn't matter what any of us think, either way you need to get in and have your levels checked. It's nothing you want to be guessing about or playing whit at your age. You will do more damage than good.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Mate,
    I just reviewed your post/thread history, and every single one is the same. You say you are 19, give reasons why you feel you need test/HGH, we tell you not to, and then you post another thread more or less along the same lines. You know, I feel like a cat chasing my tail with you. Let me ask you? What has changed since the last 10 times we told you that you were too young? And this includes your HGH threads as well.
    I am not trying to be disrespecful, as I feel you are genuinely concerned about what is going on with you. But let's be very real here, ok? Our advice to you will not change, regardless if you ask the same question 100x more.
    So do us all a favor, and quit asking the same questions over and over. If you want to experiment on yourself, then do so... please! I would still advise against, but you have a mind of your own, you are a legally a man, and have the capacity to decide for your self.

Let me make one last point with you, and then I hope you stop asking the same questions over and over. WE ARE NOT WALMART, AND YOU DON'T GET TO SHOP UNTIL YOU GET THE ADVICE YOU WANT TO HEAR!

Now, if you have a different question, besides "I AM 19 AND WANT TO TAKE TEST/HGH, WHAT SHOULD I DO?", if you have a completely different question than that, then please ask. Otherwise, I will very politely, yet firmly ask you to stop wasting our time.

I hope I haven't hurt your feelings, and I tried sugar coating this as best as I could.

Are we understanding each other mate?

Much appreciated!
    ---Roman

Bill_boy2005 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slfmade

Meanest passive aggressive for sure.

neversurrendr is offline New Member
    Just hit the weights, hit the weight gainer shakes, keep your protein at 1.5 g per pound of bodyweight or more. If you want to boost a little, get a natural supplement from your vitamin shop or whatever. Do that for a year, you WILL see results.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dynamo_123 View Post
    I know it's wrong to take it at an early age, and I'm going to test my T levels because I am 99% certain they are much lower than the average male.

But where I'm from there aren't any doctors to monitor a T cycle. In the case that I need T at my age, should I take it the same way you do a normal cycle with PCT and everything?
    Go get some blood work done to see where your natural levels are before you begin anything.

Thread Information