Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    canadianbrah is offline Junior Member

Is every second thread here about...

A 19-21 year old considering their first cycle and wanting advice and help? wtf man

Maulx is offline Junior Member
    Of course not I've seen a few 18 year olds and a few 22-23 year olds asking about cycling! Don't be so naive!

Quote Originally Posted by Maulx View Post
    Of course not I've seen a few 18 year olds and a few 22-23 year olds asking about cycling! Don't be so naive!
    inb4 a 16 yearold posts and asks for help lulz

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    Yes there are always gonna be young ones joining up.. asking the same questions..
    The point of this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkn View Post
    Yes there are always gonna be young ones joining up.. asking the same questions..
    The point of this thread?
    General discussion brah, that ok with you?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by canadianbrah View Post
    General discussion brah, that ok with you?
    We have a forum for that...its called the lounge...

SportbikerKid is offline Banned
    Hey OP, could I get some first cycle advice???

I'm 19
    gonna stack test E, sust, tren , deca , winny, H-drol, and dbol .
    I heard that your first cycle's the best, so I figured I would go all out

Please advise!!

Oh my routine was gonna mostly consist of curlz because I want to get 15 inch arms really really badly

mirin_serratus is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SportbikerKid View Post
    Hey OP, could I get some first cycle advice???

I'm 19
    gonna stack test E, sust, tren , deca , winny, H-drol, and dbol .
    I heard that your first cycle's the best, so I figured I would go all out

Please advise!!

Oh my routine was gonna mostly consist of curlz because I want to get 15 inch arms really really badly
    bro i thought you were benching like 350 how the hell do you not have 15 inch arms... and stacking 7 compounds just for 15 inch arms...you must be trolling

bigoz is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canadianbrah
    A 19-21 year old considering their first cycle and wanting advice and help? wtf man
    Yes. There's more informational and professional forums than this one.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bigoz View Post
    no there isnt, but im shure theres plenty that will tell the kids what they want to hear...most of us here tell newbs what they need to hear...

Rye_guy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd
    no there isnt, but im shure theres plenty that will tell the kids what they want to hear...most of us here tell newbs what they need to hear...
    Damn straight brother! I been here for years and this has been my first And favorite source of information... Gotta love the search button (first hint to success on this board newbies) hahah

I have not needed any other board than this! I love it here

bigoz is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd
    Disagree with your no there isn't. There is one that I won't mention. Worlds above this forum section that's for sure. There's great vets here that do guide people in the right direction but I definitely frequent the other board much more than this.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Disagree with your no there isn't. There is one that I won't mention. Worlds above this forum section that's for sure. There's great vets here that do guide people in the right direction but I definitely frequent the other board much more than this.
    Then why bother coming here?

If the "other forum is much better" dont waste your and our time here.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Judging from your post history you havent made any stellar or worthwhile contributions to this board so feel free to frequent the ones you speak of. You'll fit right in.....

Oh wait...was that unprofessional?

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes there are a lot of threads like this. Everybody has to learn one way or another no matter the age... At least the few that come here we can guide in the right direction. Yes it does get tiring hearing the same thing over and over but if we can help even one kid a week it's worth it

guitario is offline Associate Member
    This isn't the ONLY good board, but most are pretty bad. I imagine the reason there are a lot of the same questions has something to do with the word 'steroid ' in the url..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by guitario View Post
    This isn't the ONLY good board, but most are pretty bad. I imagine the reason there are a lot of the same questions has something to do with the word 'steroid' in the url..
    its because everyone finds this place looking for a source instead of information....peeps spend more time looking for sources then they do getting an education about aas...the smart ones stay and learn and take advantage of this bountifull resource...

Paul_Mc1989 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    its because everyone finds this place looking for a source instead of information....peeps spend more time looking for sources then they do getting an education about aas...the smart ones stay and learn and take advantage of this bountifull resource...
    hit the nail on the head there bud...only new to the site and iv been reading for about a month and a half and iv bearly scratched the surface people who try jump in at the deep end will only endup damaging themselfs in the long run

41lastchance is offline New Member
    Surely much better to ask silly questions and appear stupid than to progress to cycle and confirm stupidity. I have been lurking about site for a few months and have learned invaluable lessons - many of which were learned via silly questions

jandj is offline Junior Member
    Some other sites have sponsors and all they do is bash clomid and nolvadex as pct in favor of their natural unproven products..! which is super annoying

MacLean is offline Junior Member
    I'm 18 and was going to cycle up until last week, before hearing from some of the members on here, even bought all my gear and my PCT was seized at UK customs. If young people like me don't come here for advice then they're going to cycle. If young people aren't able to come here and ask for advice then they're going to end up on TRT for the rest of they're lives cause most of them don't know what they're doing, want to be the next Zyzz by the age of 19 and can't leave they're egos at home. I spent £300 on a cycle, now I won't be cycling, counted my losses and gave my Gear away for free, all because of the advice from this forum
    Last edited by MacLean; 12-28-2011 at 07:46 PM.

Brickhouse is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MacLean View Post
    I'm 18 and was going to cycle up until last week, before hearing from some of the members on here, even bought all my gear and my PCT was seized at UK customs. If young people like me don't come here for advice then they're going to cycle. If young people aren't able to come here and ask for advice then they're going to end up on TRT for the rest of they're lives cause most of them don't know what they're doing, want to be the next Zyzz by the age of 19 and can't leave they're egos at home. I spent £300 on a cycle, now I won't be cycling, counted my losses and gave my Gear away for free, all because of the advice from this forum
    I am living proof of this friend!! I started using Dianabol when I was 18 and through my 20's with no PCT or anything like that. I am now 37 and am hoping the NHS will treat me with TRT as I am almost sure I have ruined myself using gear with no knowledge back in the day.

Keep natural bud......Eat as much protein as you can, keep your diet clean, train hard, at least 8 hours good sleep and watch yourself grow!! Looking back I would not have touched gear till my late 20's.

MacLean is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brickhouse View Post
    I am living proof of this friend!! I started using Dianabol when I was 18 and through my 20's with no PCT or anything like that. I am now 37 and am hoping the NHS will treat me with TRT as I am almost sure I have ruined myself using gear with no knowledge back in the day.

Keep natural bud......Eat as much protein as you can, keep your diet clean, train hard, at least 8 hours good sleep and watch yourself grow!! Looking back I would not have touched gear till my late 20's.
    Exactly the reason why I'm not cycling! Bet you wished you had a site like this back in the day

Brickhouse is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MacLean View Post
    Exactly the reason why I'm not cycling! Bet you wished you had a site like this back in the day
    If only there was a site like this back in the late 80's early 90's friend! I just have to try and keep smiling as my confidence is almost zero, I have bad anxiety, cant get it up, feel tired all the time.......What fun at the age of 37!

mirin_serratus is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brickhouse View Post

why late 20s? are the slight increase in risks from say 23 to 28 years old worth putting off that ideal physique you've always wanted for 5 years? anyways the more you get into bodybuilding the harder it is to wait

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    As annoyed as i am with the umpteen number of too young kids posting on here, i blame the pressure that is put on them to perform outstanding in college athletics. Lets b honest most of their highschool career they are groomed to be dominant sports figures for their school, then they get a ride to a college and need to pick it up in hopes they can go pro cause again lets be honest education isnt a high priority for most these kids when they see professional sports athletes gettin multi million dollar contracts and signing bonuses. Its the american dream get rich quick for doing as lil as possible. I say let em all **** up their bodies and realize that they were idiots.. Natural selection

Thread Information