saito23 is offline New Member

Please Help a first time steroid user.

Hello, I have never tried steroids in the past, mostly because I never really felt the need or wanted to actively search them out. I'm 23 been lifting since I was 16, so I know my way around the weight room. However, one of my friends decided to give me a cycle's worth of roids for Christmas. I didn't ask for them, and now I'm a little nervous about taking them and considering just throwing them out.
    He gave me 100 pills of 0.02 mg of clen and 200 pills of Sodyum L-Triiodotironin 25 mcg, I also have 30 of what I think are anti estrogen pills they're not flat like the other pills more rounded red and say ROA 10 on them. I just don't quite know either how to take these pills in a cycle or if there's any possible side affects from these. I'm currently starting a cut, and they would help a lot I think. Any advice would be much appreciated.

DamageDealer is offline Associate Member
    what are your stats and bf%?

Anabolic_Minds is offline Associate Member
    I wouldn't take anything unless I know what it is or if it's legit.

I'm 5'10" 190 with about 15% at the most bodyfat. I just finished a bulk and would like to cut down to closer to 10% bf
    Oh and the pills came from turkey, they are produced by sopharma in bulgaria
    Last edited by saito23; 01-04-2012 at 02:47 PM.

acidking is offline Associate Member
    Whatever you decided to do, you shouldn't run those pills without some test as your base, preferably Enanthate , and preferably not on your first cycle, I'd suggest save them for your 2nd or 3rd cycle.
    What are the estrogen pills? Arimidex ? Letrozole ? What's the substance name?

Quote Originally Posted by saito23 View Post
    I'm 5'10" 190 with about 15% at the most bodyfat. I just finished a bulk and would like to cut down to closer to 10% bf
    Oh and the pills came from turkey, they are produced by sopharma in bulgaria
    you can cut to 10% without clen . clen (or t3) is used to get below 10%. the general advice is that you should read more about AAS, specifically clenbuterol (if you really want to use it)

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Horror stories either start off with "I was driving down a deserted road..." or "my friend gave me these pills..."

Quote Originally Posted by saito23 View Post
    other pills more rounded red and say ROA 10 on them.
    if they are egg-shaped, those could be accutane pills, don't even think of touching that stuff

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DamageDealer View Post
    if they are egg-shaped, those could be accutane pills, don't even think of touching that stuff
    Last edited by DanB; 01-04-2012 at 05:42 PM. Reason: just looked at my own and red and white is the 20mg not 10mg

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jfew44
    Horror stories either start off with "I was driving down a deserted road..." or "my friend gave me these pills..."
    Yep!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DamageDealer View Post
    I talked to my friend I think they're roaccutane, so I definitely shouldn't take them?

DanB is offline Banned
    no dont touch them, in fact unless you have chronic acne it would be safer to just bin them

Alright, so I'm thinking I'll just junk the roaccutane, and wait to decide if I should take the clen till I've already cut down to close to 10% bf, is there anything else I should know? Do I need some sort of test as a base? or can I just take the clen by itself for a cycle, and not have to do anything else? Thanks again for all the help.

Does Clen affect red blood cell production such as fat burning drugs? If so you may want to make sure you have a norml platelet count and that your spleen is normal.
    Last edited by acidking; 01-07-2012 at 09:48 AM.

DanB is offline Banned
    clen by itself will help cut the last few % bodyfat but the main factor here is diet, if it isnt suffucient for your goals then clen will have little effect if any, i suggest you post your current diet along with your stats and goals and let the guys there who are more experiencied in that field than myself, help you out
    Last edited by DanB; 01-05-2012 at 12:00 PM.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by acidking View Post

Does Clen affect red blood cell production such as fat burning drugs? If so you may want to make sure you have a norml platelet count and that your spleen is normal.
    No. And what "fat burning drugs" affect RBCs?
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 01-06-2012 at 11:07 PM.

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Whatever you decided to do, you shouldn't run those pills without some test as your base, preferably Enanthate , and preferably not on your first cycle, I'd suggest save them for your 2nd or 3rd cycle.
    What are the estrogen pills? Arimidex? Letrozole? What's the substance name?
    Clen doesn't need to be stacked with anything as it is not a steroid , it's a beta 2 agonist. Sodyum L-Triiodotironin is t3 I believe, but I'm not sure.

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    By the way op, your cycle doesn't contain any steroids . Clen and t3 still carry risks so you will need to do your research.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    No. And what "fat burning drugs" affect RBCs?
    I don't know anything about clen , that's why i am asking.

My question is does Clen lower cholesterol? Hence fat burning drugs you buy off the shelf are statin drugs (e.g. Lipitor, Lipo 6), are meant to lower cholesterol, and affect cholesterol synthesis in the liver, statin drugs can cause various ailments, skin disease such as ITP which is caused by low platelet count due to the spleen filtering them out.

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Just go Jim Morrison on the things and see what happens. It did the job for him... Kidding!! Seriously, there are no steroids in your "steroids".

antman is offline New Member
    Wow!!! None of any of this sounds safe im sticking to bananas.. but seriously arnt the steriods you buy from this site enough?

I don't know anything about clen , that's why i am asking.

My question is does Clen lower cholesterol? Hence fat burning drugs you buy off the shelf are statin drugs (e.g. Lipitor, Lipo 6), are meant to lower cholesterol, and affect cholesterol synthesis in the liver, statin drugs can cause various ailments, skin disease such as ITP which is caused by low platelet count due to the spleen filtering them out.
    You're very confused.
    Lipo6 has nothing to do with statins. It is just an OTC fatburner with little to no effect on lipids. The "lipo" part comes from lipolysis (fat-burning).

Statins (well, in the US) are not available OTC and have no effect on fat-burning.

IDK or care whether Clen has any effect on lipids. If it does, it doesn't work like a statin anyway, so your weird concern is unfounded.
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 01-06-2012 at 02:01 PM.

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    No the steroids you by on this site are not steroids. Steroids are illegal to sell/buy without a prescription.

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    Nothing you have is worth taking. Tell ur buddy thanks but NO THANKS.

byrongood is offline New Member
    Hello, Im 18 and have been wondering about steroids for quite some time, Im looking at making a purchase but dont trust online sites and such, I Live in calgary, AB and was wondering if youd be able to give me some references to other users who I should talk to about advise who live in calgary. Ive been working out for around a year now and somewhat know my way around liffting and what works for me, im just nervous about the usage and was hoping youd be able to help!

Oh wow...this thread couldn't get any worse.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Here's a useful site on Clen cycle and dosage:
    ***********/Clenbuterol_Cycles.html

Please edit this post and removed the bastardized link please. Links of this type are not permitted.
    I have provided a link to the rules for you: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...d-WARNINGS!!!&

Thank You

Thread Information