Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79
    That's not me.........its jabb.........those r the results of his eat wutever u want diet.
    Lol i know bro!!! .....nice ti*ties tho!!!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Man and I thought this was going to be a boring nite

jaab is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    Well i can say you arent correct on alot of things. But you have been here before trying to push the same ideas.
    But what do i know about insulin and gi i'm only a diabetic for 25 years and was a certified sports nutritionist.
    I've never been here before. These aren't "my ideas" by the way. They are simple nutritional concepts that most people are oblivious to because they aren't intelligent enough to think outside the box and/or do their own research.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Allow me to remind everyone of you and your multiple banned user id’s: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...cookies/page4&
    I've never had any of those accounts. But okay..

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    Wutever fat boy. Jimmy just exposed u AGAIN..............now get lost.
    How about no. You can do us all a favor and quit posting though since you're only harming others by your complete lack of understanding of anything to do with nutrition.

Quote Originally Posted by dooie View Post
    I'd like to see some progress pics of you mate?
    I would post them, but it doesn't matter what I look like anyways. Just because a person is small does not mean they don't have an understanding of nutrition/training. On the other hand, just because you are Jay Cutler's size doesn't mean you do either. Size does not equal knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by acidking View Post
    I agree with Jaab, there isn't clean or dirty, fast food or slow food, what there is is moderation.

OP, for a start, replace your "2 bowls of cinnamon toast crunch in the morning" with "200g of white oat meal with milk". You'll thank me later.

All this pizza and spaghetti is all pasta, just like bread, all sugars and carbs, it has no nutritional value to help your body recover from your workout. Spaghetti or pizza before bed? Think about it, why do you need all these carbs while you're going to bed? how will your body find this useful to recover with? You'd rather drink some casein protein or have some cottage cheese.

Just learn what should be eaten, when, and for what.
    The CTC in the morning is fine. What's hilarious is that people preach on brown rice even though it basically has barely any nutritional value in itself! I can guarantee I have a better diet than The Bear's which his probably just consists of "a lot of protein bro." Good lord, I feel absolutely sorry for any new guy that comes on this forum and gets brainwashed by any of these complete retards.

1st of all, need 2 research complex & simple carbs, & then lets c wut u hav 2 say bout "fast & slow" foods, 2nd, ur post contradicts ur proclamation of agreement with jabb, if u agreed with his BS, u wouldn't b trying 2 help the OP eat healthier.
    How can anyone possibly take this clown seriously that speaks every post in broken English? You are a complete idiot - please go.

That's not me.........its jabb.........those r the results of his eat wutever u want diet.
    Hurr durr. Go jump off a bridge.
    Last edited by jaab; 01-07-2012 at 11:22 PM.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    U wont post a pic cuz ur diet is worthless & ur fat. Y dont we take a vote on who is the idiot here O' Knowledgable 1. Ur just a lazy, inexperienced, retard that doesnt want 2 put 4th the effort 2 eat rite.

nikalexopoulos is offline Junior Member
    Jaab ur a fvcking nutter cvnt

jaab is offline Banned
    U wont post a pic cuz ur diet is worthless & ur fat. Y dont we take a vote on who is the idiot here O' Knowledgable 1. Ur just a lazy, inexperienced, retard that doesnt want 2 put 4th the effort 2 eat rite.

U mad?

Quote Originally Posted by nikalexopoulos View Post
    Jaab ur a fvcking nutter cvnt
    I see grammar/spelling isn't everyone's strong point on this forum. Can't say I'm surprised to say the least. Oh, and you mad brah? Don't forget your milk or cottage cheese tonight before bed for your slow digesting protein. You better set your alarm clock in 3 hour intervals so you get a steady stream of nutrients throughout the night and don't go catabolic either, champ.
    Last edited by jaab; 01-08-2012 at 11:42 PM.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jaab View Post
    ***************.co m/wp-content/blogs/227212/uploads//KrispyKremeMar5%20004.jpg

U mad?

I see grammar/spelling isn't everyone's strong point on this forum. Can't say I'm surprised to say the least. Oh, and you mad brah? Don't forget your milk or cottage cheese tonight before bed for your slow digesting protein. You better set your alarm clock in 3 hour intervals so you get a steady stream of nutrients throughout the night and don't go catabolic as well, champ.
    Please edit your post brah and remove the link. Links of this type are not permitted brah. Read the rules brah. Thanks brah.
    u mad ?

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    The show is over guys thanks!
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

calstate23 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jaab View Post
    There aren't "clean" or "dirty" carbohydrates/calories. Your body reads numbers; it doesn't know that you're eating a pizza and decide to store it as fat because so. You can eat ice cream and pizza everyday and lose fat or gain muscle as long as you hit your macronutrients each day. You just need to eat plenty of fruits and vegetables to compensate to get enough of your micronutrients as well.
    You're right bro, and there is also no difference between simple or complex carbs, or the rate they breakdown.....Forget the talking, I have an example for you that you can try out in a real life scenerio. Go workout, slam a fast acting insulin shot and then have no simple carbs or on hand either......See what will happen, oh wait, nevermind, you'll be DEAD. I just proved your theory wrong jackhole

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information