squeeJee is offline New Member

Test Propionate 100 vs Sustanon 250

Hey guys, any of you out there try both of these vials before? I've been running Prop for about 6 weeks now and I love it, great gains and not much water retention, but I'm getting tiresome of the EOD pinning...A friend brought up Sustanon to me, said I would only have to pin once or twice a week, but I've read about some problems with more water retention than prop itself. Any comments/recommendations would be appreciated, thanks guys.

xelnaga is offline Banned
    I just wrapped up my first prop cycle. I did ED injects; I found my success with prop made the injects worth it. I feel happier and more motivated with 50mgs of prop ed than a standard 500mg test E cycle.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Dose?
    Stats?
    Are you running any estrogen Controll?

DamageDealer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xelnaga View Post
    I just wrapped up my first prop cycle. I did ED injects; I found my success with prop made the injects worth it. I feel happier and more motivated with 50mgs of prop ed than a standard 500mg test E cycle.
    for how long did you run it? how much lean muscle did you gain from a 50mg dosage? i'm interested cause i wanna do the same cycle sometime in the future and i'm also not fine with enanthate 's water retention.

Quote Originally Posted by DamageDealer View Post
    for how long did you run it? how much lean muscle did you gain from a 50mg dosage? i'm interested cause i wanna do the same cycle sometime in the future and i'm also not fine with enanthate's water retention.
    Over 8 weeks I gained 20 pounds. After cycle stopped I lost an immediate 5-7 lbs of water. My bf went down by 2 percent. Injections everyday get easy real fast.

DamageDealer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xelnaga View Post
    Over 8 weeks I gained 20 pounds. After cycle stopped I lost an immediate 5-7 lbs of water. My bf went down by 2 percent. Injections everyday get easy real fast.
    did you experience any sides with that dosage? pct was nolva and clomid?

I rarely get sides from test. Just a tiny bit of acne on my shoulders. But it could have been prevented if I didnt have to wait 2 hours before getting home and showering ed. HCG on cycle; clomid only pct

Thread Information