jennov20 is offline New Member

buttocks injections

i know a man who used steroid injections into his buttocks. after a few weeks his one butt check became extrememly hard and he said it was sore. so sore that it hurt to sit. is this normal? all i know it was an anabolic steroid called trend.

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Troll? Well he either had an infection or shot way to much "trend" in one site. If it was ace and he was doing ed injects in his glutes only I'm guessing they would get pretty torn up.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thats why its a trend to rotate sites, that is to inject in more than one location (like Glutes, Delts, Vastus Lateralis) to keep from having problems of this sort.

PS the drug was called Tren short for Trenbolone this is the reason for all the Trend jokes.

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    Thats why its a trend to rotate sites, that is to inject in more than one location (like Glutes, Delts, Vastus Lateralis) to keep from having problems of this sort.

PS the drug was called Tren short for Trenbolone this is the reason for all the Trend jokes.
    Would have used more tact, just seemed a little trollish.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alexISthrowed View Post
    Would have used more tact, just seemed a little trollish.
    Troll for sure. This guy is full of it. Come on. Who talks like that?

BigBadWolf is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jennov20
    i know a man who used steroid injections into his buttocks. after a few weeks his one butt check became extrememly hard and he said it was sore. so sore that it hurt to sit. is this normal? all i know it was an anabolic steroid called trend.
    Let me pile on a little. You know a man that injects in your buttocks and your now sore. And your mom thinks its just a trend?

My first cycle with home brewed Tren it felt like I got injected by a fire hose. MAN! my rearend HURT! Took me weeks to get used to it rotating sites. Everywhere I injected was sore for weeks.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    well, my "buttocks" is my favorite site! i just put the syringe on the couch cushion, pointing up, and then sit down on the cushion real quick

all kidding aside, the glutes are a very "pain free" site, as it is the biggest muscle and best equipped to handle IM injections.

the tren can be difficult to tolerate, and many do get a reaction from it. he either experienced an inflamation of the tissue from the tren, or had an infection. I'm thinking it was tissue inflamation, as i've had that a few times from tren as well.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Well if this "guy you know" is not rotating the injection sites he will get pain this severe for two reasons:
    1. He did no research before cycling and just jumped into it.
    2. When you inject into the same place every timewhat do you expect to happen?

Thread Information