Trickyd123 is offline New Member

Best cycle for newbie

I'm 26 yrs old, 5,10" and fluctuate between 128-135lb.

For the past 7 years I have tried everything possible to bulk up I used to train 3-5 times a week for 6 years on and off, iv quit Smoking changed my diet numerous times and my fitness regimes but never been able to gain weight, iv tried loads of supplements, eating 7 meals a day, Dianabol , deca , sus etc. And have never surpassed 140lb until last year when I tried testoerone enthanate, and oxy tabs where I managed to peak at 156lb. But soon lost any gains.

I plan to start training again and trying a cycle this time as I want to reach 170lb. Can anyone recommend a good cycle or even a diet that would assist me on meeting this goal?

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You need a good diet and training routine. You are not ready to cycle yet. Visit the training and diet sections, get those in check, and then train naturally for a while to build a good base.

I'm not trying to be a hardass so hear me out. You need to do research. The information you find on your own, you'll appreciate. Then verify your diet/cycle on this forum. There are a LOT of experience on this forum. Don't ask someone to make a diet/cycle for you. Put some effort into your future.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickyd123 View Post
    I'm 26 yrs old, 5,10" and fluctuate between 128-135lb.

For the past 7 years I have tried everything possible to bulk up I used to train 3-5 times a week for 6 years on and off, iv quit Smoking changed my diet numerous times and my fitness regimes but never been able to gain weight, iv tried loads of supplements, eating 7 meals a day, Dianabol , deca , sus etc. And have never surpassed 140lb until last year when I tried testoerone enthanate, and oxy tabs where I managed to peak at 156lb. But soon lost any gains.

I plan to start training again and trying a cycle this time as I want to reach 170lb. Can anyone recommend a good cycle or even a diet that would assist me on meeting this goal?
    I was just explaining this very point moments ago in another thread. The underlying problem you face cannot be cured in the long term by taking steroids . hence you lost all your gains posst cycle. your underlying problem is you still don't understand diet and nutrition. If you had a good clean diet emphasizing whole food, complex over simple carbs, with good macros, and somewhere between 500 and 1000 cals a day over your TDEE, with about 6 or 7 meals a day, you would, without a doubt, gain lbm.

To be blunt, most newbs that come here, saying they have their diet dialed in, actually do not.

I challange you to post your diet, with macros and cals, meal by meal, for the whole day, in the nutrition section. It will be an eye opener

Good luck!
    ---Roman

markdbg is offline Associate Member
    shoot a full vial of testosterone and tren A a day via IV and pop as many dbol that ur stomach cant fit in it. and you still wont gain a pound.

you dont need a cycle, learn how to eat and train, u took steroids before and lost it all cause ur not eating enough. until u learn how to eat steriods wont do a dam thing, ur 5 10 and 126 pounds, ur even underweight for a female at that height. start eating. as they said post ur diet under the diet forum and let us show u how to the magic to bodybuilding

Trickyd123 is offline New Member
    Cheers for the advice guys I will begin the research shortly and sort myself out with a structured routine and diet, and begin to post my diet intake, and the progress that I make on the relevant forums. no point posting it at the minute as I know my diet sucks no routine or structure to it l eat when I get time

Thread Information