cj15204 is offline New Member

Newbie needs educated

I am looking for advice from folks with experience using supplements from this site. I have been an avid gym guy for over 5 years. I hit the gym 4-6 times a week. Ive tried many supplements "over the counter" and some have proven to help me reach some goals. I feel as if I am fighting against genetics no matter how hard I push myself and try. My diet is on track, I may have slipped some this fall and holiday season but it is back on track. I am looking for advise on supplements from this site as to how I can trim down some and gain some muscle. (im not trying to be the hulk here - just build some nice arms and shoulders) I am very small framed and small boned. I have no problems building my chest but my arms... Are twigs. Nice tri's little baby bi's. No matter how hard I try my body will not develop to the goals I want to meet. Its almost discouraging at some points. Its hard to look at a guy next to me at the gym twice my size and myself have twice the endurance and can lift just as much, but look like I can barely bench 150lbs, lol. Sorry to rant, just looking for some stack advise for myself as I am researching and try to learn about these products. Ive played with test boosters, Tbol was the best results for me. Stuff like pink; etc I just pissed out. Creatines, some are good, some make me swell like a water balloon and I just end up starting all over from scratch. I have the devotion and good ethics, just not the results Id like to see or have. Suggestions anyone? Id be more than thankful!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    what are your stats now
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    what are your stats now
    Well. I haven't measured my chest or arms recently however I am 5'6 150lbs; 30w.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    ok your not that small.
    What does your diet look like for a day
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    What's your training routine? Maybe its time to visit the fitness section and ask for help with your workout....and maybe your diet isn't on track as you think!!

Well. Today my diet is pretty lean with low carb and lowered protein as I'm working to thin out some. Let me explain. My body gets pissy with high protein intakes. When I'm on the high protein intakes I MUST take enzymes etc to help digest it or I have issues. Workout routine when building. Again I'm more on a maintenance and thin out stage today. However when I am on a cycle I'll do Saturday chest; Sunday bi' and tri's; mon back shoulders, tues legs; weds off; Thursday maintain by one or two of everything; Friday off. And abs I throw in a routine here and there on 2/3 days. I do mix my routine in regards to reps. Some days I'll do heavy weight less reps. Others lighter weight and more reps (15,13,10,8). I do try a little of everything. I also change up the routine as well so I'm not doing the same range of motions. I also reduce my cardio durin these stages.

Oh and diet when on a cycle. Lean. Ill increase protein to average a gram per lb I weigh; sometimes slightly less. I don't drink it all. I mix it up between my meals, bars, and drinks/ shakes. I don't do anything crazy like a 6,000 calorie a day diet. I'm not trying to get that meaty. Just a nice toned build that is lean. No offense to the meaty guys; that's just not my goal.

Thread Information