zerg is offline New Member

Smile question regarding clenbuterol

Hi everyone! A friend advised me to use clenbuterol for at least 3 weeks so that it will help me on my daily training to burn fat.I'm just wondering if is it safe to use? I've read some articles that that it could damage your liver and some long term side effects. I'm hoping if I can get some advices from you guys who are more experienced on this stuff.And if it is safe to use do you think I can get some of this here in Doha Qatar? thank you

What are your stats, age, diet, cardio?

thanks for the reply I'm 27 years old,5'7" in height and weighted 82 kg, 20-30% body fat.I am trying to practice the zig zag dieting which is having low calories intake for 3 days and 1 day cheat meal.I am having a cardio every day 20-30 min in every other day and 10 min before weight training,I'm not so sure if I'm taking the correct path thou . thanks

ddp2727 is offline Associate Member
    Do a little more research on clen first, but to steer you in the right direction it goes 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and repeat. There are other options but this is the most widely used one. Also you cardio time is a little short for fat loss. It takes roughly 20 minutes of cardio to reach fat burn stage so you are giving yourself between 0 & 10 minutes of fat burning. Also post up your diet in the diet section, those guys know there stuff, make sure you tell them your goals. Good luck in the fat loss and keep us posted.

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    20-30% is a big Differance. At that body fat clen would be useless. Need to fix your diet up. Can u post it including full macros?

Gym_ is offline Banned
    yeah sorry bro but it sounds like you got everthing ass about face ..

ddp2727 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Pepper
    20-30% is a big Differance. At that body fat clen would be useless. Need to fix your diet up. Can u post it including full macros?
    Missed this. Yes clen will do you NO good right now.

xashhh is offline New Member
    Hey guys, to save myself the hassle of typing up a new thread; I was wondering about the same things as 'zerg'.
    I've recently been introduced to clen (gel), and before I try anything I'd like to know how to use it, dosage amounts and whether it will actually do anything for me and be beneficial.
    I'm a 20 year old female. I'm 5"7 and I weigh approx 72.8 kilos with a body fat total of 31.2.
    My workout consists of an hour cardio, 30 minute circuit training, and a further 30 of cardio.
    I have a very strict diet as well if you would like that posted.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I have used Clen a few times when my BF was in the 20s. I didn't really see an acceleration in body fat loss. There are a lot of arguments on this forum about its effectiveness and what it does to the heart. My personal experience is that it didn't give me results that were worth any possible health risk (not that I am saying it is definitively bad for your health).

As much as I hate it, a tight diet and lots of cardio have been the only way for me to shed fat.

Quote Originally Posted by zerg View Post
    thanks for the reply I'm 27 years old,5'7" in height and weighted 82 kg, 20-30% body fat.I am trying to practice the zig zag dieting which is having low calories intake for 3 days and 1 day cheat meal.I am having a cardio every day 20-30 min in every other day and 10 min before weight training,I'm not so sure if I'm taking the correct path thou . thanks
    You should post your diet in the nutrition forum to get it dialed in to maximize fat loss. I will say that the idea of having a cheat meal every 4 days is extremely counterproductive and not necessary at all.

If your cardio is HIIT (do a search on it if you don't know what it is - high intensity interval training) then 30 minutes is fine but if you're doing medium or low intensity cardio you need to shoot for an hour. If you can't do an hour then start out doing what you can and work your way up to it increasing every few days. A good example would be walking on the treadmill at 3.5mph - 4mph at a 10 degree incline or similar for 60 minutes. If you can't do your cardio at a separate time from your weight session, then your cardio should be done after your workout.

I would recommend that you hold off on the clen . At a high BF% as yours, you can lose a lot of fat with just a consistent diet and a good cardio program. Save the clen for when your BF is lower and you reach a plateau with your fat loss. There is no need for it now while losing BF should be relatively easy with just diet and cardio.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by xashhh;585***4
    Hey guys, to save myself the hassle of typing up a new thread; I was wondering about the same things as 'zerg'.
    I've recently been introduced to clen (gel), and before I try anything I'd like to know how to use it, dosage amounts and whether it will actually do anything for me and be beneficial.
    I'm a 20 year old female. I'm 5"7 and I weigh approx 72.8 kilos with a body fat total of 31.2.
    My workout consists of an hour cardio, 30 minute circuit training, and a further 30 of cardio.
    I have a very strict diet as well if you would like that posted.
    Welcome to the board xashhh! You should start your own thread to get advise specifically for you.

thanks for the advice guys,I will try to post also in the nutrition forum to get some tips.During my cardio exercise I've tried to warm up for about 2 min in 5km/h speed on the treadmill and run at at least 13km/h for 30 sec to 1 min and lower the speed for 90 sec up to 2 min to recover and speed up again.On my weight training my schedule is chest,shoulder and tricep on the 1st day. Legs,calves and abss on the 2nd day then back and biceps on the 3rd day. I have 1 day interval on my weight training and 30 sec in every sets.Hope you can correct me on my schedule.thanks
    Last edited by zerg; 01-11-2012 at 01:53 AM.

I'm just wondering on how judge the BF of your body. I just ask the gym instructor and he just told me that my BF is about 20-30%. I think I am not obsess coz everyone says that my built is already enough except for the belly fat and love handles that I have to work hard to get rid of it..

Razor is offline Banned
    Well I just got off a clen cycle, took me from 13% to 10%.
    These guys are right, I think you should only cycle clen when under 12-15%

thanks. I will try to lower my body fat..Any advice on how many pounds should I lose per week and what exercise is necessary for me.Some told me morning cardio excercise will burn more fat.Is it correct?

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zerg View Post
    thanks. I will try to lower my body fat..Any advice on how many pounds should I lose per week and what exercise is necessary for me.Some told me morning cardio excercise will burn more fat.Is it correct?
    Some people say fasted a.m. cardio is more effective while others will tell you post workout HIIT is more effective. I would do a combination if your workout routine allows it. 60 min of fasted low intensity cardio 3 days per week, and 20 min HIIT 2-3 days per week, but not on the same days. Make sense?

yeah thanks a lot for the ideas. I'm so glad I found this forum..

ovidiu31 is offline Associate Member
    clen only has side effects on your heart, not on your liver, from all the studies and forums i have read no one had problems with theyre liver. I also think 3 weeks without t3 or ketofein is a waste of clen because after 2 weeks your b-2 receptors are full.

Thread Information