dannypefc1878 is offline Associate Member

Loss of sex drive prior to pct

Bout to start PCT on Friday Clomid 100/100/50 and nolva 20/20/20. This will be 3 weeks since my last pin, 10 week test e 400mg cycle. For last 2 weeks iv not had the same libido as previously. Prior to cycle and during cycle especially was always getting hardons and wanting sex. Now iv got a new bird (who is sexy as **** btw) iv had sex with her every time iv seen her but it's taken much longer to get erect and longer to recover between sessions, previously I wouldve got hard 15 mins after sex. Will this improve when I do PCT and how long will this take? Or is it likely to be psychological. Need advice pls

jandj is offline Junior Member
    From what I've read and seen, it's probably psychological . And you waited , IMo, a week too long to pct. your test level post are dropping and you are not producing test naturally . I would add another week to your pct. Once you start your pct, you should start seeing improvement down there.

anyone else want to chime in.

jandj is offline Junior Member
    Plus all you remember is your raging sex drive during cycle , and know that it's coming to an end, you may be freaking out

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    edited.. misread post
    Last edited by jasc; 01-11-2012 at 09:35 AM.

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    If your last pin was 3 weeks ago, your test levels most likely are outrageously low. PCT obviously is designed to help you recover and bring normal test levels back. Its if you don't recover and are having issues when all is said and done that I would start worrying. but i'm not an expert.

dannypefc1878 is offline Associate Member
    Tha nks guys it's been 17 days today iv just started PCT now, 3 days too late hopefully no harm done, might just be psychological Cos was ok last night

Thread Information