vyper88 is offline Junior Member

Frequency of injection at same site

Hey al -

Just wondering how often I can use the same site for an injection. I have to do 4 injections a week and only have 2 quads to use as I have no one to do my shoulders.

So eg is this alright.

Day 1 - stanazol - left quad
    Day 2 - Test-E - right Quad
    Day 3 - Stanazol - left quad
    Day 5 - Stanazol - right quad
    Day 6 - Test E - left quad
    Repeat Again.

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Delts are very easy to do yourself. Glutes a bit harder but is possible to do by your self... I would rotate quads, Delts, quads, delts.

how can i do delts myself - almost impossivble to aspirate .

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vyper88 View Post
    how can i do delts myself - almost impossivble to aspirate.
    Are you huge? I just reach over with the opposite hand. Triceps and glutes are easy as well.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    As a rule, you're not supposed to hit the same site more than once a week. This lets the site/muscle heal after oil is forced in there.. Injecting too frequently you're more prone to problems and produces scar tissue faster.

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    Early on I did a search on the net for site injections and found some great guidelines with very accurate pictures. As jasc stated, you should not inject the same site more than once a week. Aside from creating scar tissue, which in time can affect blood flow to certain areas and has even been known to be responsible for hip repla***ents in some who have shot their glutes too often, you will also end up with a pool of oil in your muscle that could possibly trap test. I'm not sure why you can't inject your own delts, but studies have shown that injecting in the lower half of the body produce better results than using the delts anyway, perhaps because in contrast the glutes and legs are just so much larger and have more blood flowing through them.

yeah but how do I aspirate :S

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    Aspirate from your delts? I'm not denying that it's a little tricky, but hell, so is doing twisting around and doing it from your gluts. Do you have a Clint Walker shoulder span? hehe
    You just have to be well coordinated using one hand I suppose. I've done it successfully, but then again, I'm no giant either.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i do bi's , tri's delt, pecs, glutes quads all by myself there is no reason you cant
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

yeah im no big guy - I will give it a try haha.

BigBench550 is offline New Member
    You def wanna move around where u inject. If you shoot the same spot to soon you risk getting a sterile absese. I did it and it's not fun. Delta are easy. As for aspirating. I just hold the top of the syringe with my ring finger and thumb and use the nail side of your pointer and middle fingers to lift up on the plunger. It's very simple. Good luck

mnt51 is offline New Member
    Use your delts at least with your quads. How to do it. Inject, then use your thumb under plunger to push it up/aspirate then use your thumb on top of the plunger to inject.

Thread Information