omarahad is offline New Member

First CYCLE ever, im pretty confident but need help SUS CLEN.

Hey all,
    First time on the gear, i have so far lost 25kgs in 8 months only relying on STRICT diet and 6 days a week of training and now have an EXTREMELY HOT girlfriend cause of it!

i picked up 20ML of Sustanbolin 250 by keifie research , 250mg/1ml. each ml contains 30mg test prop, 80mg test phenylpropinate, 60 mg test isocaproate, 100mg Decaonate.

basically its the same thing as sus apparently in 2 10ml viles... I was really fat before and dropped from 110kgs to 85kgs, still have alot of stuborn fat on my body but im getting shape now, im thinking of doing 500mg per week which will last 5 weeks per 10ml vile, while doing 1 CYCLE of clen ... the only real worry i have is estrogen, at the moment, my chest has a small amount of fat on it and am worried this will only add more... i cant get access to nova just yet however i will be on a strict diet and 6 day training routine with cardio as well.

attached in this is a photo of my progress so far and if anyone can give me advice on what to do, that would be great, i want to get bigger now (ONLY REAL CONCERN IS CHEST FAT) but i would imagine this stuff would make my chest stronger and bigger and wider
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First CYCLE ever, im pretty confident but need help SUS CLEN.-progress.jpg  

Thread Information