Kinosix is offline New Member

Starting first cycle in a few month. check it

Current stats are

5'11
    10% bf
    24 yrs old

Been lifting since i was 20 and come along way

As anyone who goes into bodybuilding, and takes it srsly always comes to the question about AAS. I have been researching on various sites, on and off for months now. This one being the most informative with sources.

I have purchased, and have had sitting here for a few months now enough enanthate to last me 12 weeks at 500mg (250 twice a week). I also, am planning on running l-dex and nolva .25ed/10ed. Originally i was planning on just running the enan/500 until i ran into a thread here suggesting the l-dex and nolva. (Opinions are welcome)

I also have enough nolva, clomid, and l-dex to last me for my pct 2 weeks after the cycle is over due to the half life of the enanthate. Ill be running it at 100clomid/20nolva/.25ldex for 30 days prior (pheednos pct)

I'm just looking for opinions/advice on the cycle as i keep hearing contradicting information regarding stacking clomid/nolva on a pct vs nolva/hcg or nolva alone vs clomid alone etc etc. Also, would i be okay dropping the dosage of clomid under 100mg during the 30 days? I already have slight gyno from my early teen yrs due to puberty. How will this be affected. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Sorry if i missed anything. I'm in no rush to start the cycle until it's 100% planned out.

diet/training regime on point.

somebody?

BigGuy90 is offline Associate Member
    PCT wise I would go with clomid- 100/100/50/50 and Nolva 40/40/20/20. If your prone to gyno definitely take your liquidex during your cycle. No need to add that into your PCT. I wouldn't see why you would need Nolva along with the Ldex unless your super sensitive but that will inhibit some of your gains while using both during the cycle. The test E 500mg/week for 12 weeks looks spot on though

mirin_serratus is offline Associate Member
    ldex during pct is retarded, you don't even have test in your system how is it gonna aromatize?

Thanks for the help fellas. Thread revival of thread revivals here. First quad pin last night was not pretty. Hurt like a mfer.. Was sweating bullets whole time

Thread Information