Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Why is it important to run an AI when on cycle?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I find it a bit humurous when guys use the logic that estrogen should be kept in 'normal' range because high levels of it 'might' have negative health consequences... yet they are taking drugs that put their androgen levels at astronomically high levels, and taking drugs at 20 times the recommend dosages in an attempt to build muscle and putting a whole host of things at super high levels .

yet somehow in spite of all those 'high levels' of shit from the steroids they are running , scary scary deadly estrogen at above normal range is somehow the only thing that really matters. go ahead and blast androgen levels off the charts for 20 years and you'll be fine, but somehow if you let estrogen creep up just a wee little bit your going to get cancer, heart disease, and everything else under the sun.

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I find it a bit humurous when guys use the logic that estrogen should be kept in 'normal' range because high levels of it 'might' have negative health consequences... yet they are taking drugs that put their androgen levels at astronomically high levels, and taking drugs at 20 times the recommend dosages in an attempt to build muscle and putting a whole host of things at super high levels .

yet somehow in spite of all those 'high levels' of shit from the steroids they are running , scary scary deadly estrogen at above normal range is somehow the only thing that really matters. go ahead and blast androgen levels off the charts for 20 years and you'll be fine, but somehow if you let estrogen creep up just a wee little bit your going to get cancer, heart disease, and everything else under the sun.
    This is especially true when people run TRT dose test along with say tren , eq and take AI.
    Estrogen is an important hormone, it is anabolic effects are well studied. It helps you to have higher levels of HDL too.
    I would only run that much AI with a cut cycle if I want to really dry out. No need to hinder your gains while bulking.
    Not including the people that are gyno prone or with higher estrogen sensitivity, though low dose nolva throughout cycle will solve that.
    GearHeaded likes this.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The God Himself View Post
    This is especially true when people run TRT dose test along with say tren , eq and take AI.
    Estrogen is an important hormone, it is anabolic effects are well studied. It helps you to have higher levels of HDL too.
    I would only run that much AI with a cut cycle if I want to really dry out. No need to hinder your gains while bulking.
    Not including the people that are gyno prone or with higher estrogen sensitivity, though low dose nolva throughout cycle will solve that.
    When ever I get any sort of negative "feelings" (loneliness, missing an ex, etc). I pop an adex and I'm good for about 3 days. You trying to tell me this is a bad thing?

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    When ever I get any sort of negative "feelings" (loneliness, missing an ex, etc). I pop an adex and I'm good for about 3 days. You trying to tell me this is a bad thing?
    this is likely a placebo effect .

couple of things of note here
    - for one you would have to have a direct correlation between those 'negative feelings' and estrogen (meaning E is definitely the cause). which would be extremely hard to do. its generally low estrogen that causes depression and mood issues
    - The way Arimidex works one pill is not going to accomplish much. it takes a steady dose and elevated blood levels of the drug to consistently stop the aromatizing of test into estrogen
    - Arimidex does NOT lower your existing blood levels of estrogen. you can't take an Adex and its going to magically lower your existing estrogen levels. All adex does is block the aromatase enzyme from turning the test your taking/making into estrogen in the first place. it does not lower it after the fact. your elevated levels of estrogen have to come down on their own naturally, no AI is going to lower them itself, and especially not in a day from taking one pill.
    HoldMyBeer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    this is likely a placebo effect .

couple of things of note here
    - for one you would have to have a direct correlation between those 'negative feelings' and estrogen (meaning E is definitely the cause). which would be extremely hard to do. its generally low estrogen that causes depression and mood issues
    - The way Arimidex works one pill is not going to accomplish much. it takes a steady dose and elevated blood levels of the drug to consistently stop the aromatizing of test into estrogen
    - Arimidex does NOT lower your existing blood levels of estrogen. you can't take an Adex and its going to magically lower your existing estrogen levels. All adex does is block the aromatase enzyme from turning the test your taking/making into estrogen in the first place. it does not lower it after the fact. your elevated levels of estrogen have to come down on their own naturally, no AI is going to lower them itself, and especially not in a day from taking one pill.
    High estrogen... Female like emotions... It was a bad joke, I apologise.
    I do appreciate you taking the time to try and educate me. We do frequently get posts like that where people are being serious and just don't know.
    This just means we need to get to know each other better GH!

GearHeaded likes this.

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    High estrogen... Female like emotions... It was a bad joke, I apologise.
    I do appreciate you taking the time to try and educate me. We do frequently get posts like that where people are being serious and just don't know.
    This just means we need to get to know each other better GH!

I don’t mean using an AI is a bad thing. Its just like taking a painkiller when you don’t have a headache. It is beneficial to use an AI when using high dosages of test but not when running TRT doses. It will just hinder your gains and screw your blood lipids.
    What GH means here is having a little higher E2 is not a problem but beneficial. Of course having it sky high would make you feel and bloat like shit in the long term especially if you are estrosensitive.
    I understand and appreciate your joke, just wanted to let the ideas in my brain flow into here so that the people new here can learn something.
    GH is a cow, very muscular one, we had better milk him as much as possible. I would love to steal few books from the library he has in his brain!
    GearHeaded likes this.

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by JaneDoe; 12-10-2019 at 02:52 PM.

KennyJ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    We haqve a board sponsor that sells research chems....if that doesnt point people in a solid direction i dont know what would.

So anyway im pretty sure this thread is about the prudence of using an ai on cycle ...not where u get them. Might be wise to keep such a great ,informative thread on topic.
    Which section show these board sponsors?

Quote Originally Posted by KennyJ View Post
    Which section show these board sponsors?
    That was from 2012

KennyJ is offline Member
    That was from 2012

Thanks for the reply. I know we can't ask for sources so I hope my next statement doesn't break any rules. I already have a source but I wanted some aromasin before I start my cycle so I ordered from RUI. I assume they are still legit.

Blog Entries
    I know the topic is old but in my opinion, everyone who uses anabolic steroids will be at some risk of developing some disease in the future!Claiming that AI is necessary is a euphemism because they have a big impact on lowering good cholesterol (HDL) and raising bad cholesterol (LDL). So it's no use sanctifying Al because they also cause coronary heart disease over time if there is no supervision ...
    The God Himself likes this.

Zora is offline New Member
    Too much estrogen in men can lead to breast enlargement and even changes in vocal cords

Quote Originally Posted by Zora View Post
    Too much estrogen in men can lead to breast enlargement and even changes in vocal cords
    too much estrogen in men can also lead to excessive muscle growth and being jacked and strong as fuck ..

it kinda sucks to be you and all you get is bitch tits from it. poor genetics I guess
    Cuz and JaneDoe like this.

Blog Entries
    Zora
    Novo membro

Data de afiliaçãoNov 2019Postagens3

Excesso de estrogênio nos homens pode levar ao aumento dos seios e até a alterações nas cordas vocais

Misguided, Nolvadex is much better for blocking estrogen within our body.

DougBerry is offline New Member
    How open should I be with my Dr about cycling? I don't plan on consulting a DR prior to starting, but think that getting blood tests and doing it in the healthiest way for my body is very important. Reading these stickies it is clear I don't know shit!!!

Chark is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DougBerry View Post
    How open should I be with my Dr about cycling? I don't plan on consulting a DR prior to starting, but think that getting blood tests and doing it in the healthiest way for my body is very important. Reading these stickies it is clear I don't know shit!!!
    Doug, check out private md labs dot com and look at the bloodwork threads here

Magnito is offline New Member
    very nice

sean007smith is offline Junior Member
    What about adding it like week 10 when you can start to notice side effects? And if you do use it while on cycle should you continue use into pct.

Livingabetterlife is offline Junior Member
    Interesting. IÂ’ve read to not take AI until symptoms start to show

Nerveblock67 is offline New Member
    I'm still trying to put together the details of my first cycle and this is the number one thing I get conflicting views on.All the Aromasin I can find are 25mg tablets. Is the general school of though now to take half a tablet per day from the start of the cycle or to just have it on hand and wait on symptoms of gyno to show? I've seen no shortage of threads and articles advocating for both methods.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerveblock67 View Post
    I'm still trying to put together the details of my first cycle and this is the number one thing I get conflicting views on.All the Aromasin I can find are 25mg tablets. Is the general school of though now to take half a tablet per day from the start of the cycle or to just have it on hand and wait on symptoms of gyno to show? I've seen no shortage of threads and articles advocating for both methods.
    If this is your first cycle, I strongly recommend reading Austinite's planning your first cycle thread. It gives out TONS of good info and also lays out a very nearly fool proof first cycle.

Nerveblock67 is offline New Member
    I've read it thoroughly am planning on following it basically to a T. The only real difference is Aromasin vs Arimidex as recommended in the thread.
    Even though I do plan on following it, I do receive a lot of conflicting advice on taking on from the start vs waiting, which is what makes me want to do research and get more advice/opinion on that specific aspect of it.

MCMARK is offline Associate Member
    Where is a reputable Aromasin supply available?
    Starting back after 20 years so want to be safe and do it right
    Thanks

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread Information