range owns is offline New Member

ph cycle (1st one)(help greatly appreciated)

hey guys, considering taking a ph cycle. obviously trying to inform myself as much as possible before taking anything. How does this layout look:

weeks 1-2 before cycle: CEL Cycle Assist (half dosage)
    weeks 3-8: CEL H-Drol 50/75/75/75/75/75, CEL Cycle Assist
    weeks 9-12: nolva 20/20/10/10, CEL Assist week 9 (runs out end of week 9), CEL PCT Assist weeks 10-12

As for timing of dosages from what I've read, take 1 pill hdrol in am, 4 hours later take half cycle assist dosage. then pre-wo take 1-2 pills hdrol and 4 hours late take second dosage of cycle assist. is this fine? as for the pct, do i take the 20 mg of nolva at once or spread it out? (I think ill be buying 10mg pills) also when do i take the nolva in the am? Also it seems like there are alot of suppliers online for nolva, is the risk for scam low? my friend said it is because the serm market isn't really regulated. Again thank you for any help.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Not a very smart move at your age.You risk doing serious damage to your endo system.And ProHormones are really rough on your body.

I'm not sure I would even take it until I graduated college at like 22. is the layout safe at least?

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by range owns View Post
    I'm not sure I would even take it until I graduated college at like 22. is the layout safe at least?
    I wouldn't take that garbage. What are your stats, goals, diet and lifting experience looking like?

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    I wouldn't take that garbage. What are your stats, goals, diet and lifting experience looking like?
    lifting 2-3 years. 5'11 180 lbs. my goal is to get as big and lean as i physically can. right now i just eat as much as i can. i probly get 5k+ cals and 200g protein at least on most days.
    Last edited by range owns; 01-16-2012 at 08:14 PM.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by range owns View Post
    lifting 2-3 years. 5'11 180 lbs. my goal is to get as big and lean as i physically can. right now i just eat as much as i can. i probly get 5k+ cals and 200g protein at least on most days.
    5000+ cals and you're 180lbs? What is your current bf%?

Here is the thing, right now, your body is going to be at the highest level of natural hormones. You have a lot of room to make some good natural gains still. Prohormones are garbage though. You're going to put your body in to some harsh conditions. Shut down your HPTA and possibly damaging your liver for a few pounds of weight that you'll end up giving back a few months after finishing the cycle. It's really not worth it. And your body is believe it or not, still maturing. Ultimately, it's up to you, but I'd think long and hard about that. Trust me, you don't want to end up on weekly TRT shots.

my bodyfat is 15% plus or minus 2%. im dirty bulking right now. it is very easy for me to cut weight in about 8 weeks so i like to dirty bulk for like 6 months then cut down then repeat, hey its been working started at 120 lbs. Yeah we'll see what I decide to take if i ever do, i guess ill hold off for at least 2 more yrs till im graduated and got a job and whatnot. may reconsider cycling then at 22 or 23, might wait to 25. not sure if i will ph or go straight to test. thanks for the help though.

it kinda sucks cuz a couple friends have taken pro hormones and got mad strength off them. thing is they dont kno anything about pct, one guy has take 10-15 ph's with no pct ever. hes huge but his liver and endocrine system is probly fukked.
    Last edited by range owns; 01-16-2012 at 11:24 PM.

Thread Information