SwooseGoose is offline New Member

New member here.

Hi everyone. I am 30yo 185lb 5'11 17% bf. I have completed two cycles w/pct and had amazing results. Started at 175lb and weighed 215lb when I have to stop. But that was two years ago and have lost a lot since, still have some definition. I now have a job where I travel a ton, so I have to resort to hotel gyms instead of a real gym and eating out constantly. So I guess I am here to ask for advice and to make some new friends. Thanks for reading.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Welcome!

Enjoy~
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    eating right is going to make the biggest difference. Try picking up a small george forman grill and take it when you travel so you can still eat good.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Welcom to the board m8

Make sure you read the rules and head over to the nutrition resource forum to get your diet checked over

Welcome to the forum bro. I used to travel a lot too. At the height of my traveling I put in 220,000 miles in the air in 12 months. Yeah, it was nuts. The most difficult thing for me was the eating. Since I was going across international time zones I'd eat at all odd hours. It wasn't the best situation. You have to pay extra attention to your diet and your training. It's best to stay out of the bars when you can get filled up with empty calories. Get lots of rest and train hard when you can.

SwooseGoose is offline New Member
    Right on. thanks for the reply's and info. That's funny you mention the foreman, just bought one and a hot pad. I have read and researched a ton. I think that joining this forum will greatly increase my knowledge but mostly keep me motivated. Thanks to subscribers like ya'll! Thanks for kind welcome.

Thread Information