Quaresma77 is offline New Member

Recently got Gyno...Need some advice

I was on a test E cycle I did 250mg/per week with Nolvadex 10mg/ every day, The cycle was 8 weeks[/B], when it was done I upped the nolva to 25mg a day for my pct I did the pct for about a month and then started another cycle everything felt and looked perfect! I felt fine saw nothing around my nipples or chest area, Anyways, My next cycle was just 250mg/ per week of same test from the same company I also Ran nolvadex during that cycle same as I did in my very first one, 10mg/ a day. Carrying on with the cycle I was getting insane results as I was already in great shape before steroids , I went from 275 lbs benchpress to 325 in over 2 months! Everything was going great, also went from 190 lbs to 218 Gained about 2 % BF too but I was on a bulking diet so most likely it was only from my eating, So after my first injection Exactly a week after it, I started taking, Dianabol 20mg/ per day before workouts I used it as a jump start to my cycle I went through only like 12 pills, At about week 6 or 7 of my second cycle I started getting the typical symptoms that people get, puffy, somewhat sore nipples also got about the size of a pea lump under left nipple, And getting very very slight Prolactin. or water around my nipples, I just started feeling this about 2 weeks ago. It isn't really noticable as in for puffiness around nipples like the prolactin or water thats barely there, its just my nipples are puffy so that the only really noticable thing. Also forgot to mention I switched from Nolvadex to Aromasin At week 6 of my second cycle right after I noticed nolva wasnt working right Also Note that I am still taking the Aromasin just to keep E levels low untill I get my Letro which is next week .
    I am going to go on Letrozole and take the following dosage

Day 1: .25mg Letro + aromasin
    Day 2: .50mg Letro
    Day 3: 1.0mg Letro
    Day 4: 1.5mg Letro
    Day 5: 2.0mg Letro
    Day 6: 2.5mg Letro **

I will keep doing the 2.5 dose a day until its gone. Is that correct? I really think It was the Dbol that did it, because just about a week or two after my last Dianabol pill I started feeling very small symptoms.

I am also 19 years old, 6'1 tall, 210 lbs atm it that helps, My gyno is not bad at all as I said barely visible and I can feel a small amount of fluid or tissue under and around my nipples very small amounts. Just wondering if letro done correctly can reversy it at least to a certain extend I would be happy.Sorry for the long read but who ever is willing to read all that hopefully has some information or advice if Im doing the Gyno Reversal try correctly, they could share with me to help me out, it would be very appreciated.
    Last edited by Quaresma77; 01-21-2012 at 05:42 PM.

Anyone got some advice on here ?

werms is offline Associate Member
    You're 19. You messed up go see a doctor.

Gi812Many is offline Member
    Wow 19....Man I was 17 when I started AAS consistently, destroyed myself for years....PCT and get off and wait till your atleast 23 man, give time for you body to find a equal Librium. Although your 19 and at that age your only concernd with now. Anyhow, Nolvadex is what you need, no LETRO!? I was one of the worst when it came to gyno, had two surgeries to remove the tissue ( it comes back). Hit 40mgs/daily of Nolvadex for two weeks and then 20mgs/daily for another two or till its gone. Use that as your PCT with Clomid and stay off.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You got gyno on one thead and want to start another cycle on another thread.You are only 18 and your messing yourself up.Wats it going to take

You guys rlly like to walk all over younger ones eh? I'ts ok guys that other cycle I wasn't gonna do I just wanted to see if it was alright or not, I guess its not so I gotta make a better one and get help from vets, and btw 3 days with letrozole I got it early the early Gyno is already all gone the just lump left but its already half the size, So im good to go onto my next cycle once all of the lump is gone

Thread Information