DieselTrain is offline New Member

First test e cycle help please

Hey everyone. I have been training for about 6 years now and cnt shed my last 6 kilos. It is left overs from being severely Overweight as a child and having a super slow metabolism. I am very fit. HAve recently given up alcohol completely, which I know is the problem.

So, I have been researching for months and have decided to try a test e cycle, 12 weeks to see how my body responds. For anyone who wants to tell me not to, I really do appreciate the gesture, and I also appreciate the fvt that aas are not to be taken lightly. I am in need of help on how to run the cycle. So far I have

Week 1-12 400 of test e ( 200 mon 200 thurs)
    Week 14-17 nolva at 40/40/20/20

I really need help on the pct and any other gear I need to take during the cycle to stop any sides. I am fairly new To this and would really appreciate any help.

Cheers

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselTrain
    Hey everyone. I have been training for about 6 years now and cnt shed my last 6 kilos. It is left overs from being severely Overweight as a child and having a super slow metabolism. I am very fit. HAve recently given up alcohol completely, which I know is the problem.

So, I have been researching for months and have decided to try a test e cycle, 12 weeks to see how my body responds. For anyone who wants to tell me not to, I really do appreciate the gesture, and I also appreciate the fvt that aas are not to be taken lightly. I am in need of help on how to run the cycle. So far I have

Week 1-12 400 of test e ( 200 mon 200 thurs)
    Week 14-17 nolva at 40/40/20/20

I really need help on the pct and any other gear I need to take during the cycle to stop any sides. I am fairly new To this and would really appreciate any help.

Cheers
    What are your stats! How old/heavy/tall?

24 yrsold
    5'9 180cm
    190 pounds 87 kilograms

24 yrsold
    5'9 180cm
    190 pounds 87 kilograms
    What bf% are you at At the moment?

I have no idea haha how do you measure it?

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselTrain View Post
    I have no idea haha how do you measure it?
    Probably easiest to post a picture or two and one of the vets will ballpark it. It's pretty important though since BF is a big precursor to estrogen sides like gyno etc.

felk87 is offline Banned
    Im not sure why people keep bringing up gyno and higher bf to be linked in some way, there are studies that say there is nothing in correlation between the two, having low bf, or high bf will have the same effect on gyno. I will find the study and post it. The reason why you want lower bf its bc aas increase bp, hr and increases cholesterol...people with higher bf tent to have higher bad cholesterol, hr, and bp, also it will be harder to see gains and deffenition. I think swifto had a thread about this ill look for the study there first.

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I must say, I did not know that. Just what I've always heard. I know I've done up to 2 grams of test with no gyno problems but at the same time I know a guy who's about 8% BF and he gets gyno just looking at a bottle of test...live and learn I guess. This is why I love this forum.

felk87 is offline Banned
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...now-about-GYNO. here is a good thread to read about gyno, but im looking for the study still dont worry ill find it, it think is in my home laptop so it might be posted later, but is good to read and learn from all this threads as they might be useful in the future, i usually save all this threads that are important and have to do with side effects, not just for me but for other people looking for info.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by felk87 View Post
    Im not sure why people keep bringing up gyno and higher bf to be linked in some way, there are studies that say there is nothing in correlation between the two, having low bf, or high bf will have the same effect on gyno. I will find the study and post it. The reason why you want lower bf its bc aas increase bp, hr and increases cholesterol...people with higher bf tent to have higher bad cholesterol, hr, and bp, also it will be harder to see gains and deffenition. I think swifto had a thread about this ill look for the study there first.
    you are correct to an extent. But if you are sensitive to gyno it will be worse at a higher bf
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

felk87 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1

you are correct to an extent. But if you are sensitive to gyno it will be worse at a higher bf
    Yeah i think thats what it said, which would make sence as you would produce higher levels of e?

HitIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    adipose is a source for much of our aromatase so it makes sense to want to lower bf down to decent levels before a cycle..like gix said, even more so in sensitive people..and then there's pseudo gyno

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Body fat produces the aromatase enzyme, which promotes estrogen production, that accompanied with excessive Test. levels converting to estrogen, creates an environment that is more gyno prone. Higher body fat = more aromatase enzyme = greater likelihood of gyno.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Quote Originally Posted by felk87
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...now-about-GYNO. here is a good thread to read about gyno, but im looking for the study still dont worry ill find it, it think is in my home laptop so it might be posted later, but is good to read and learn from all this threads as they might be useful in the future, i usually save all this threads that are important and have to do with side effects, not just for me but for other people looking for info.
    I think it was Magic8 who presented the study, may help you find it faster.. I'm gonna look as well but my phone is damn slow

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jasc View Post
    I think it was Magic8 who presented the study, may help you find it faster.. I'm gonna look as well but my phone is damn slow
    You are correct Magic did produce the only study ive ever seen on this subject which clearly showed no correlation between higher bf and erse, gixxer is correct here, if your gyno prone then your gyno prone regardless of bf....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

felk87 is offline Banned
    Yeah i knew it was one of the gurus on here but i have it saved in my laptop and for what i can remember bf had nothing to do with it, but it makes sence that if your are prone to it and you have exessive bf you have a greater chance of the gyno happening...o and i am also on my phone so spelling doesnt count for this guy .

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    I think that it's easy for people to confuse a direct correlation between aromotasing with gyno and higher bodyfat percentages because when bloating occurs, it makes fatty areas look even more fat, and those with high bf% very often confuse the fat around the nipple and pecs as the occurrence of gyno. This even occurs with creatine bloating.

felk87 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BBrian
    I think that it's easy for people to confuse a direct correlation between aromotasing with gyno and higher bodyfat percentages because when bloating occurs, it makes fatty areas look even more fat, and those with high bf% very often confuse the fat around the nipple and pecs as the occurrence of gyno. This even occurs with creatine bloating.
    It happen to me i was freaking out until i ran an ai and i was ok

It happen to me i was freaking out until i ran an ai and i was ok
    This doesn't dictate that bf% had anything to do with the level of gyno. Thes type and dosage of compounds were the contributing factors in all probability.

felk87 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BBrian

This doesn't dictate that bf% had anything to do with the level of gyno. Thes type and dosage of compounds were the contributing factors in all probability.
    Thats what im stating bro i over reacted bc i was bloated, i didnt have gyno at all just extra water in my peck tissue...ran the ai and got my bloating under controll now im good.

Thats what im stating bro i over reacted bc i was bloated, i didnt have gyno at all just extra water in my peck tissue...ran the ai and got my bloating under controll now im good.
    Gotcha, my bad.

So can anyone help me withthe cycle? I will run somethin light to Prevent gyno and to help teste recovery

So can anyone help me withthe cycle? I will run somethin light to Prevent gyno and to help teste recovery
    Haha everyone got caught up in bf and estro! You need an ai while your on, and you need clomid with nolvadex for PCT ran at 150/100/50/50

Did u not read post #23?

Haha now worries cheers. So what Ai is needed and how much do I need? Is it oral or is it mixed with the pin?

You're not showing much knowledge bro, & it kinda makes me nervous for you. You should have done enough research before putting this cycle together to know the answers to these questions. I dont know of any injectable AI's. Have a look at this ........ http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...o#.Tx3VTIEsZX0 ........ & this....... http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...9#.Tx3VoYEsZX0
    Last edited by The Bear 79; 01-23-2012 at 06:49 PM.

Yeah cheers. This thread is research mate. I won't start until
    I have a solid cycle locked down.

So after a bit of research thanks to The Bear ^^^, my new cycle goes like this:

Week 1-12 400mg test e per week split into 2 doses
    Week 1-12 20mg aromasin Ed(is this correct)
    Week 13-14 ?? take nothing or continue aromasin?
    Week 15-18 nolva and clomid at 40/40/20/20

Also will be taking fish oil and vitamins ed.

Opinions?

Not sure about the Aromasin dosage, I've never used it, but your PCT should start at week 13 & run through the end of week 16 (4 weeks) the Nolva dose is correct & thats usually all I use for PCT, but most around here like to use Clomid with at the dose dooie suggested in post #23. Have you considered running HCG on cycle? It will help a great deal in end of cycle recovery.
    Last edited by The Bear 79; 01-23-2012 at 08:29 PM.

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79
    Not sure about the Aromasin dosage, I've never used it, but your PCT should start at week 13 & run through the end of week 16 (4 weeks) the Nolva dose is correct & thats usually all I use for PCT, but most around here like to use Clomid with at the dose dooie suggested in post #23. Have you considered running HCG on cycle? It will help a great deal in end of cycle recovery.
    Shouldn't he start nolva and clomid on week 14, 2 weeks after the last test shot? (because its Test E)And run the AI up until PCT?

Correct. What jackass told him to start in wk 13....................Sorry, I dont know why I said wk 13, must have been thinking Prop. or something. And yes, run the AI for as long as the Test. E. is present.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselTrain View Post
    So after a bit of research thanks to The Bear ^^^, my new cycle goes like this:

Week 1-12 400mg test e per week split into 2 doses
    Week 1-12 20mg aromasin Ed(is this correct)
    Week 13-14 ?? take nothing or continue aromasin?
    Week 15-18 nolva and clomid at 40/40/20/20

Also will be taking fish oil and vitamins ed.

Opinions?
    you have the pct timing correct
    i would cut the aromasin dose to 10mg eod and see how it goes and increase as needed
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Awesome tHanks for your help everyone. So I will run the previously stated cycle but cut the Aromasin to 10 mg eod and up the dosage if I have any problems.

My last query is about HCG . I was thinking 125iU's twice a week during cycle? As a safeguard. But am I going overboard with the Ai and Hcg on a test only cycle? Or is the smart way to do it.

I would go with 250 iu, twice a week. And no, you're not going overboard, AI's & HCG don't do the same things, & as mild as this cycle may be, you're still gona have testicular atrophy (that's why we use the HCG) & you will still most likely have some estrogen side effects (that's the reason for the AI)

Thread Information