Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    arico is offline Banned
    alrighty sweet. Thanks

boxa06 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gym_ View Post
    Yeah well mine has been seized to so shit happines...
    Your clen has been seized?

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by joshh
    why have i read about instances where people order liquid clen through ar-r and it gets through customs?
    Just lucky... Nolva/clomid/liqidex are fine I have had them inspected several times and let in. You're very lucky if clen makes it in. And peptides can be ordered from a research company that ship from aus in aus.

Gym_ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by boxa06 View Post
    Your clen has been seized?
    Yes mate... this week... i can tell by the tracking that ive been fuked over...

Quote Originally Posted by Gym_ View Post
    Unlucky man! As I said earlier on this thread.. If it makes you feel better clen sux anyway lol

jpsy is offline New Member
    I'm just writing this thread as information/feed back in my expierience to help the Aussie members on the board. Every now and then I see someone from Australia asking does tamox get through customs, does clomid get through customs etc.

In the past year and a half made 5 orders for research chems (for myself and friends). Out of 5 orders 2 were opened by Australian customs. On these 2 occasions they have let come through tamox, clomid, letro and liquidex. Out of 5 orders they seized clen once.

In conclusion I would say it is safe to order tamox, clomid, letro and liquidex as customs let it through. Hope this thread has helped!
    Hey I just wanted to enquire that im going to order these for the 1st time and thinking of including clen as well. What happens if ur order gets seized, i wanted to know from a person who has experience.

Quote Originally Posted by jpsy View Post
    Hey I just wanted to enquire that im going to order these for the 1st time and thinking of including clen as well. What happens if ur order gets seized, i wanted to know from a person who has experience.
    If it gets seized they simply take your clen and send you a seizure notice notifying you of the seizure. Pretty basic.. Also from the recent posts 2 members this week have had there clen seized so probably not a good idea to include it.

arico is offline Banned
    dont bother ordering clen it wont get through and its deffs not a nice feeling get a letter from the australian goverment. Your best bet is to source it locally.

yeh I wont take the chance but its kinda hard to find in Perth. boxa06 srry to bother u, just emailed u can u pls reply. thanks appreciate it guys.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Quote Originally Posted by arico View Post
    dont bother ordering clen it wont get through and its deffs not a nice feeling get a letter from the australian goverment. Your best bet is to source it locally.
    The government wont allow anything that is considered remotely anabolic /androgenic .... and unfortunately clenbuterol falls into that category as with all AAS/peptides.

yeh I wont take the chance but its kinda hard to find here thanks appreciate it guys.

arico is offline Banned
    so why does the government let in tamox, liquidex, clomid etc. Especially considering people use them for illegal substances aka PCT for cycles and im sure customs knows this they arent stupid. Im sure there aware that all those are used for steroid cycles yet they still let it in? Why is this? What does it fall under. And espeically considering i couldnt find a single aussie website that sells it within australia.
    Last edited by arico; 01-24-2012 at 10:28 PM.

so why does the government let in tamox, liquidex, clomid etc. Especially considering people use them for illegal substances aka PCT for cycles and im sure customs knows this they arent stupid. Im sure there aware that all those are used for steroid cycles yet they still let it in? Why is this? What does it fall under. And espeically considering i couldnt find a single aussie website that sells it within australia.
    As stevey said its about being anabolic /androgenic and tomox, liquidex and clomid aren't. Also they are classed as controlled substances rather than a banned substance so it's in a different class altogether to clen .

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by arico
    The government don't want all Aussies walking around with bitch tits! They are taking car of us haha

Quote Originally Posted by Gym_

Told you bro!

Quote Originally Posted by dooie View Post
    The government don't want all Aussies walking around with bitch tits! They are taking car of us haha
    Also another valid point to my argument

arico is offline Banned
    haha that makes sense still find it strange tho that its almost impossible to buy it within australia without a prescription or some sorta breast cancer? etc. Yet you can order it in from overseas. But ah well im glad now that i dont have to pay some guy 300 bucks for armidex and Nolva when i just bought clomid, tamox, liquidex from Ar-r for half the price and brand new
    ! Now because these arent illegal is it going to be here sooner no **** around with customs and shipping this time, i hope so!

Quote Originally Posted by arico
    haha that makes sense still find it strange tho that its almost impossible to buy it within australia without a prescription or some sorta breast cancer? etc. Yet you can order it in from overseas. But ah well im glad now that i dont have to pay some guy 300 bucks for armidex and Nolva when i just bought clomid, tamox, liquidex from Ar-r for half the price and brand new
    ! Now because these arent illegal is it going to be here sooner no **** around with customs and shipping this time, i hope so!
    They will still check your package mate! And because Aussie customs are so tight, it will still take 2-4weeks

arico is offline Banned
    i know its not recommended to start a cycle until you have everything in front of you, but can i still go ahead and start my sus250 cycle without the liquidex for a week or 2? Or is that still not recommended? Is it important to run ? Can i add it in in a few weeks time?

i know its not recommended to start a cycle until you have everything in front of you, but can i still go ahead and start my sus250 cycle without the liquidex for a week or 2? Or is that still not recommended? Is it important to run ? Can i add it in in a few weeks time?
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...=#.Tx9WT2NSR6o

moseley2004 is offline Associate Member
    Am I allowed to ask what site to get them from? Or is that against the rules? If not I've looked on ar-r for clomid and can't find it, I may be a bit of a dumb dumb, could somebody please point me in the right direction. Thanks
    Last edited by moseley2004; 01-25-2012 at 03:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by moseley2004 View Post
    Am I allowed to ask what site to get them from? Or is that against the rules? If not I've looked on ar-r for clomid and can't find it, I may be a bit of a dumb dumb, could somebody please point me in the right direction. Thanks
    http://www.ar-r.com/research-chemicals/serms.html

The first product on the page is clomid

Thanks boxa, another dumb question how do I take this stuff seeing as its liquid, don't have any experience with this.
    Thanks again

Thanks boxa, another dumb question how do I take this stuff seeing as its liquid, don't have any experience with this.
    Thanks again
    Drink it

arico is offline Banned
    lol boxa my bad sorry man i forgot to mention im 27 not 19 lol. As i stated in one of my previous forum posts my gf made this account for me and accidently put my age as 19.

Done and done! Ordered thanks guys

lol boxa my bad sorry man i forgot to mention im 27 not 19 lol. As i stated in one of my previous forum posts my gf made this account for me and accidently put my age as 19.
    Hmmm sounds a bit sus! I wouldn't start any cycle without having everything on hand.

Done and done! Ordered thanks guys
    You're welcome

arico is offline Banned
    srs tho i am 27

daninho777 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by auswest View Post
    Just lucky... Nolva/clomid/liqidex are fine I have had them inspected several times and let in. You're very lucky if clen makes it in. And peptides can be ordered from a research company that ship from aus in aus.
    Hey man sorry to be a pain but I been researching peptides and I'm looking into including them for my next cycle and pct. Seems hard to find a good reputable place selling quality stuff to ship to Aus though. Could you PM me if you know of any good sites or research companies?

Quote Originally Posted by daninho777 View Post
    Hey man sorry to be a pain but I been researching peptides and I'm looking into including them for my next cycle and pct. Seems hard to find a good reputable place selling quality stuff to ship to Aus though. Could you PM me if you know of any good sites or research companies?
    Hey daninho lol same here if you find a good reputable place can u pm too pls, thanks bro.

On a second thought you can try Ar-r . If it makes through customs that is.

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    Stick around for a while and get your posts up then PM someone about peptides.
    Dont bother trying to get peptides from ar-r and last time i looked they didnt have cjc1295 w/o dac anyway.

Blaz Kavlic is offline Associate Member
    Bump.

joshh is offline Associate Member
    So i just ordered some clen from ar-r for shits and giggles, hopefully it gets through

Black Pharaoh is offline Junior Member
    I'm from Australia. So you're telling me that I can order arimidex online and have it delivered to my house with no problems at all?

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

Quote Originally Posted by Black Pharaoh View Post
    I'm from Australia. So you're telling me that I can order arimidex online and have it delivered to my house with no problems at all?

Yep!

Ok boys, someone give me a yes or no answer please... I'm in Australia. If i import Arimidex , will it be siezed or not?

Gym_ is offline Banned
    Yep!
    ^^^^^ It seems to me that it was answered ..

Quote Originally Posted by Gym_

^^^^^ It seems to me that it was answered ..
    Sorry, I was posting from my phone and didn't think the first comment posted.

I spoke to Customs today after reading this post just to check for myself. For Arimidex , you can import it into Australia. However, it needs to be sent with a prescription from an Australian clinic. So they advised me to get a prescription from the dr. and send it to the site I would be buying it from and get them to send the arimidex with the prescription attached.

As for clomid, this is a seized drug. It can be imported from Australia, but it can only be sent to a doctor who has been granted a license to import that specific drug.

So it is possible, but a bit of a stuff around.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information