Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Blaz Kavlic is offline Associate Member
    I'm not sure how nosey the authorities are or whether they keep tabs on the names and addresses suspect items are sent to, but just as a precaution I get my orders sent to different addresses each time. I dont usually put my first name either, just an initial.

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    I really wish alot of this info would be kept to pm. Customs may patrol these boards and smarten up. Just a thought

As for contacting customs, you'd be better off just researching for yourself on their site imo.

moseley2004 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Pharaoh
    I spoke to Customs today after reading this post just to check for myself. For Arimidex , you can import it into Australia. However, it needs to be sent with a prescription from an Australian clinic. So they advised me to get a prescription from the dr. and send it to the site I would be buying it from and get them to send the arimidex with the prescription attached.

As for clomid, this is a seized drug. It can be imported from Australia, but it can only be sent to a doctor who has been granted a license to import that specific drug.

So it is possible, but a bit of a stuff around.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum
    I just ordered some a week ago. Give me a week or 2 and I'll let you know if it comes in

Black Pharaoh is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by moseley2004

I just ordered some a week ago. Give me a week or 2 and I'll let you know if it comes in
    What did you order?

Gym_ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by auslifta View Post
    I really wish alot of this info would be kept to pm..
    True Dat

leather daddy is offline Banned
    guys can someone please look at my thread and chip in. http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...98#post5890898

also black pharoh is stating that u can only import these chemicals in with a prescription. that better not be the case!

boxa06 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by leather daddy View Post
    guys can someone please look at my thread and chip in. http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...98#post5890898

also black pharoh is stating that u can only import these chemicals in with a prescription. that better not be the case!
    As I wrote before I had no problems and customs opened multiple packages of mine. No percription needed!

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Just got HCG through today. Very happy when I saw the package. Waiting on adex should be here in the next couple of days.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Pepper View Post
    Just got HCG through today. Very happy when I saw the package. Waiting on adex should be here in the next couple of days.
    Well done man! HCG is the best

****ing hell my order is still sitting on being processed by customs in australia 4 days ago. I bet u its gone : what can i do its not even on the ****ing prohibited list!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by boxa06 View Post
    Well done man! HCG is the best
    Yeah I just wrote on the order in the comments section. All I said was can u disguise the package please. And they did and it got through. Very happy. Now hopefully the adex gets through to

What did you order?
    Clomid and nolva

Clomid and nolva
    Come through ok or you still waiting?
    If you can PM me the site please.

Come through ok or you still waiting?
    If you can PM me the site please.
    Still waiting for the order to come thru. Ordered it from Ar-r .com. Been 2 weeks now

Still waiting for the order to come thru. Ordered it from Ar-r.com. Been 2 weeks now
    Cheers bud.

Quote Originally Posted by moseley2004 View Post
    Still waiting for the order to come thru. Ordered it from Ar-r.com. Been 2 weeks now
    Usually takes 4 weeks until you get it.. Australian customs is so slow!

I got my HCG in under 2 weeks from the states but adex is taking longer. But I agree aus customs takes a while to process

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Pepper View Post
    Yeah I just wrote on the order in the comments section. All I said was can u disguise the package please. And they did and it got through. Very happy. Now hopefully the adex gets through to
    Lol yea they did the same for me I didn't ask them to though so I thought they sent me the wrong thing!

Gym_ is offline Banned
    Well they didn't do that for me ..
    in-fact a couple of days after i placed my order i emailed them and asked if they could change the labels or something and they said NO ..

Then i wrote back and said could i change the order from clen to abult so it would have a better chance of getting in.. they said No its been sent . but yet there web site said it was being processed for another week after that ..
    and the usps tracking number proves it ...
    So then of coarse it gets seized and i emailed them and asked what happens now ?

they say i can have $30 store credit out of the $90 it cost me.
    Well thats great 1/3 back in store credit ... except Ive already burn though that address now and id say when ever my name and or that address comes up on customs computers a big red flag with a pic of someone being fuked up the ass will pop up ...

I'm not crying like a bitch that i lost my shit.... Shit happens
    I just think the service i received was pretty piss poor and i certainly wont be recommending them to anyone ...

mine is still sitting on being processed by customs . please get thru!!!!! i have all my gear arriving tomorrow and end of week

Gym_ is offline Banned
    mine is still sitting on being processed by customs . please get thru!!!!! i have all my gear arriving tomorrow and end of week
    Nope sorry bro ya screwed ... as some one that buys crap loads of Ebay shit ( i luv ebay lol ).. i can tell you it should pass though in about 2hrs or less
    Last edited by Gym_; 02-07-2012 at 08:46 PM.

so wtf do i do now?? what number do i call?

Gym_ is offline Banned
    so wtf do i do now?? what number do i call?
    Do you want to send them a copy of your doctor's prescription ?

GOD DAMN IT just rang up TGA n they said tamox, clomid and armidex is legal to bring in 3 months supply with a doctors prescription. How the **** do i get a doctors presription???????

anyone know a doctor the will prescribe me a prescription?

Quote Originally Posted by leather daddy
    GOD DAMN IT just rang up TGA n they said tamox, clomid and armidex is legal to bring in 3 months supply with a doctors prescription. How the **** do i get a doctors presription???????
    Sorry to hear bud. Hope you get a prescription.

Gym_ is offline Banned
    If its Not a band substance then it may come though after a few weeks of them having a think on whether they want to take it home to there wife or not

aw man im relying on this for my cycle ( otherwise i gotta pay possibly 2-3x the price from my sources! (( how do i obtain a prescription i hear about doctors prescribing peopel HGH for $400 a week maybe if you paid one of them enough they would give u a prescription. Maybe if i knew someone with breast cancer?? There has to be a way!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gym_ View Post
    If its Not a band substance then it may come though after a few weeks of them having a think on whether they want to take it home to there wife or not
    doubt it!!!

aw man im relying on this for my cycle ( otherwise i gotta pay possibly 2-3x the price from my sources! (( how do i obtain a prescription i hear about doctors prescribing peopel HGH for $400 a week maybe if you paid one of them enough they would give u a prescription. Maybe if i knew someone with breast cancer?? There has to be a way!!!!!!!!
    Relax give it some time. As I said before Australian customs are slow so don't jump to conclusions.

its just because my clen was like this sitting in there for days and then the letter came!!!!! so im a bit edgy and relying on this for my cycle!!!!!!! But whats the best way of getting a prescription im sure there is some way!

its just because my clen was like this sitting in there for days and then the letter came!!!!! so im a bit edgy and relying on this for my cycle!!!!!!! But whats the best way of getting a prescription im sure there is some way!
    As I said relax.. It will come!

how long its been sitting in customs for 4 days now. since like 3.30 on the 4th of feb

Gym_ is offline Banned
    i would say right this minuet some fat fukin bitch who's husband works as Oz Cust officer is enjoying it immensely ..

After she finishes off mine she will then move onto yours..
    Last edited by Gym_; 02-09-2012 at 11:15 AM.

Gym_ is offline Banned
    As for PCT i haven't tried it but I'm going to... walk into my doctor and say .. yow whats up my ni****r .. I'm on the juice and I'm showing signs of Gynocomastia... hit me up with some nolv on the PBS ... I'm pretty sure he is going to do it... they cant sit there and watch you start lactating can they .. they have to treat you

i n this thread im talking bout my PCT gear not clen , thats gone, but now my pct gear is the same. FFS

i n this thread im talking bout my PCT gear not clen, thats gone, but now my pct gear is the same. FFS
    Have you received a letter from customs saying they have seized your pct chems?

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Gym_ View Post
    Well they didn't do that for me ..
    in-fact a couple of days after i placed my order i emailed them and asked if they could change the labels or something and they said NO ..

Then i wrote back and said could i change the order from clen to abult so it would have a better chance of getting in.. they said No its been sent . but yet there web site said it was being processed for another week after that ..
    and the usps tracking number proves it ...
    So then of coarse it gets seized and i emailed them and asked what happens now ?

they say i can have $30 store credit out of the $90 it cost me.
    Well thats great 1/3 back in store credit ... except Ive already burn though that address now and id say when ever my name and or that address comes up on customs computers a big red flag with a pic of someone being fuked up the ass will pop up ...

I'm not crying like a bitch that i lost my shit.... Shit happens
    I just think the service i received was pretty piss poor and i certainly wont be recommending them to anyone ...

You order something illegal and it gets seized, as you'd expect in Australia, and you're blaming the supplier? Getting store credit is over and above what I think you should get for seized item.

Gym_ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by auslifta View Post
    You order something illegal and it gets seized, as you'd expect in Australia, and you're blaming the supplier? Getting store credit is over and above what I think you should get for seized item.
    I'm not blaming anyone for anything ... Ive mealy stated what happened ..
    As far as me saying i don't think the customer service was as good as it could have been, that was because i asked to changed the order and was told it was sent when it had not been ..

Besides that, shit happiness when you party naked and if ya cant afford to lose then don't use ...

no my stuff hasnt been seized yet(PCT) but as the TGA lady said u need a prescription. and when its been sitting in customs for 4 days im 90% sure its not coming out!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information