testmania is offline New Member

Have you suffered hairloss on dbol!!!

ive been fighting hairloss for a few years now (taking finisteride and minoxidil) it has definitly helped over the last couple years,im not bald but i am thinning and my crown is slowly showing, i really want to start a cycle of dbol and test. Will this make my hairloss worse even if i am currently treating it? would a 6 week cycle be to short a period to even be concerned about it. Is ther anyone who has been in this situation feedback would be appreciated.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've never had a problem but if you are prone then it may tough to avoid.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You want to play the game you got to pay the price.Nothing in life is free

felk87 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by testmania
    ive been fighting hairloss for a few years now (taking finisteride and minoxidil) it has definitly helped over the last couple years,im not bald but i am thinning and my crown is slowly showing, i really want to start a cycle of dbol and test. Will this make my hairloss worse even if i am currently treating it? would a 6 week cycle be to short a period to even be concerned about it. Is ther anyone who has been in this situation feedback would be appreciated.
    Yes i am currently a mpb aas user, so far im only using one compund. So im not sure if the mixing will affect you different, but to combat this i use.minoxidil 15% fin, and nizorral 2% eod...so far i actually think my hair is getting thickee. either way how old are you, cycle history, height, weight, goals?

I've never had hair loss problems with dbol . It might affect individual differently. You probably won't know for sure until you try it. If you're afraid of the hairloss it's probably best not to cycle any AAS. I'm being an a_s I'm just saying that you never know how the AAS will affect you until you try it.

testmania is offline New Member
    i have never cycled before this would be my first time, im 33 years old, 5"11 and 185 lbs like to get to about 190 lean muscle

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    I'm almost certain that dianobol will directly result in a heightened production of dehydrotesosterone (DHT), and so I would recommend using Nioxin on a daily basis to rid the scalp of this hormone. I too have MPB and Nioxin works great for me.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BBrian View Post
    I'm almost certain that dianobol will directly result in a heightened production of dehydrotesosterone (DHT), and so I would recommend using Nioxin on a daily basis to rid the scalp of this hormone. I too have MPB and Nioxin works great for me.
    I dont have male pattern baldness in my family but man DHT's make me shed a lot of hair. Once I started running low dose clomid and prami with my cycles it helped. I also use Nioxin....at least the conditioner helps hide my thin hair and helped with some of my acne when I washed my body with it.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

SMcB is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BBrian View Post

How exactly does Nioxin 'rid the scalp' of DHT? Does it just wash it away (if that's even possible)? If so, wouldn't any shampoo be able to do that? Never heard of Nioxin being able to control DHT levels in the scalp. I thought only Nizoral could do that.

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SMcB View Post
    How exactly does Nioxin 'rid the scalp' of DHT? Does it just wash it away (if that's even possible)? If so, wouldn't any shampoo be able to do that? Never heard of Nioxin being able to control DHT levels in the scalp. I thought only Nizoral could do that.
    There are chemicals out there that suppress DHT production. Nioxin is not one of those. Nioxin shampoo has a chemical that cleanses and removes environmental residue and DHT from the scalp, which prevents hair loss. Apply, massage into the scalp, and rinse off DHT. The conditioner has a chemical that strengthens the hair shaft, which helps in maintaining the hair you already have by keeping it strong and healthy.

Thread Information