40hess is offline New Member

Check my first cycle!

So I've done a lot research and I have a first cycle planned out. Let me know if it's too much or if I forgot anything.

10 weeks Test Sus 250. Mon & thurs pin 250 each

Nolva 11-15 20/20/20/20/10/10
    Arimedex .5 ED 1-10

Milk thistle & liv52 week 8-15

3000 cals
    200-300g protein

1 gal water

Do I rly need the milk thistle and liv52 or is the Nolva not too hard?

Razor is offline Banned
    Sure you want to do 10 weeks? 8 is better

I heard at pinning every 3 days a 10 is better. But that's just what I've read.
    Why do you say 8?

Razor is offline Banned

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 40hess
    So I've done a lot research and I have a first cycle planned out. Let me know if it's too much or if I forgot anything.

10 weeks Test Sus 250. Mon & thurs pin 250 each

Nolva 11-15 20/20/20/20/10/10
    Arimedex .5 ED 1-10

Milk thistle & liv52 week 8-15

3000 cals
    200-300g protein

1 gal water

Do I rly need the milk thistle and liv52 or is the Nolva not too hard?
    At 10 weeks with one compound you probably don't need a PCT for 6 weeks lol!

That's what I've heard from some people. How long would be good enough? I just wanna be safe

Quote Originally Posted by Razr. View Post
    Ronnie knows best
    Alright thank you. Would you recommend upping 7 and 8 week so I use all my sus? Or jus save the last for my next cycle? At 500mg a week that's 4000mg a cycle leaving 1000mg or 4 more ml left.

dooie is offline Senior Member
    That's what I've heard from some people. How long would be good enough? I just wanna be safe
    Aren't you only 22?

Quote Originally Posted by dooie View Post
    Aren't you only 22?
    Yea and some people may criticize me for that. I've been lifting since I was 14 and seriously since 16-17.
    That aside, no matter my age I'm going to do a cycle and I'm just asking for help because I want to be as safe as possible. Thank you for your concern though

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Mate,
    No one can stop you from cycling at 22. But many of us, including myself, are uncomfortable giving advice that could negatively impact your health down the road. I would feel more comfortable if you waited a year or two. Your hormonal system will be fully developed by then, and your test production will also have peaked.
    For now, i'd like to try and encourage you to focus on your diet and exercise routines.
    I hope you understand my position. My kid is about your age, and it would bother the hell out of me if he were to start. He's been going to the gym regular, and i had to sit him down and talk to him about steroids about a year ago. It's a shame you don't have a father or uncle that can do the same for you?
    Good luck!
    ---Roman

felk87 is offline Banned

Yea and some people may criticize me for that. I've been lifting since I was 14 and seriously since 16-17.
    That aside, no matter my age I'm going to do a cycle and I'm just asking for help because I want to be as safe as possible. Thank you for your concern though
    Listen, your a grown man think like one, dont screw up the rest of your life because you want to make a childish choice...its better to be big at 25-26 years of age and be able to use your dick....than be 23 huge and not be able to screw anything not even your hand...i am saying this in a good way.

tlash88 is offline Associate Member
    Agreed! I'm the same age as you almost and trust me I would love to take the short cut and just start a cycle but it is not worth it. I started working out hard with a good bulk diet and went from 195 at 15% bf to 216 at 15% bf in just four months. All natural! Now I'm cutting and at 208 in two weeks. On top of that I am 100% healthy with nothing to mess up my system in me. Cherish being able to use the test levels you already have while you still can.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman
    Mate,
    No one can stop you from cycling at 22. But many of us, including myself, are uncomfortable giving advice that could negatively impact your health down the road. I would feel more comfortable if you waited a year or two. Your hormonal system will be fully developed by then, and your test production will also have peaked.
    For now, i'd like to try and encourage you to focus on your diet and exercise routines.
    I hope you understand my position. My kid is about your age, and it would bother the hell out of me if he were to start. He's been going to the gym regular, and i had to sit him down and talk to him about steroids about a year ago. It's a shame you don't have a father or uncle that can do the same for you?
    Good luck!
    ---Roman
    Your boy is lucky, very few people have a father like him. My father was a great role model and taught me many things, but he doesn't know the first thing about nutrition/lifting/gear. Had I had someone guide me along this journey from the start I'd have saved myself a lot of trouble.

OP, Times is giving you the best advice. They say you get wiser as you age, well that makes him one of the wisest people you'll meet outside of a bingo hall (j/k TR lol)
    But seriously, when I was your age I didn't want to listen to anyone either because I knew everything. I've always learned the hard way and had I listen to people more wise than myself I would have saved myself a lot of headaches and problems. I used to undermine the importance of diet and for the longest time thought my problem was genetics and I couldn't get any bigger without help. So I ate my chicken and drank my shakes, busted my ass in the gym, took every supplement I could get my hands on and didn't really progress. It's when I started eating like a horse is when I began to see major growth. Without a solid diet AAS will be a waste of $ and the results will fade fast. Let's see if we can improve your diet and after a few months if you are not seeing the changes you'd like then we can re-visit AAS. Cycling should be the last piece of the puzzle and with your Test levels being near peaked there's no point ruining a good thing just for immediate gratification.
    If you would, post up your diet and excercise routine and lets see if we can improve on either of those before advising on cycling.
    Last edited by jasc; 01-24-2012 at 10:59 AM.

Thread Information