nusa is offline Junior Member

steroid laws malaysia, help?

Can anyone tell me if steroids are illegal in Malaysia and if they are what are the penalties for possesion of them? I know there narcotic laws are strict and the death penalty applies, but do steroids also fall into this category?

The reason I ask is I have short layover in malaysia on my way home from thailand, would it be safe bringing one cycle through?

I havnt been able to find much information regarding if steroids will get me in serious trouble there or if there laws are pretty relaxed like thailands... anyone have any knowledge?

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Why not just mail it to your house from Thailand?

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    Considering the major problems right now with people trafficking ketomine from India into Malaysia, I would highly recommend that you don't take this into the airport unless you find out for sure that they are not illegal to possess.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Quote Originally Posted by nusa View Post
    Can anyone tell me if steroids are illegal in Malaysia and if they are what are the penalties for possesion of them? I know there narcotic laws are strict and the death penalty applies, but do steroids also fall into this category?

The reason I ask is I have short layover in malaysia on my way home from thailand, would it be safe bringing one cycle through?

I havnt been able to find much information regarding if steroids will get me in serious trouble there or if there laws are pretty relaxed like thailands... anyone have any knowledge?
    Keep the cycle in your checked baggage and you shouldnt have any problems, as layover baggage holds arent searched

TheClinch is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley

Keep the cycle in your checked baggage and you shouldnt have any problems, as layover baggage holds arent searched
    How do you know that?

Thread Information