Thread: My next cycle

4CEFED is offline New Member

My next cycle

Let me know what you think. I've done something similar before and had great results but I'm looking for that "ideal" combo. Any input is appreciated. This will be my 3rd cycle ever. I am still relatively new to this so I have a lot to learn. Thanks in advance!

3 Months:

250mg test cyp / every 4th day
    50mg proviron / daily
    .5mg arimidex / every 2nd day
    50mg winny / daily

PCT:

.5mg arimidex / every 2nd day
    50mg nolva / daily
    1000iu HCG / weekly

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Welcome to the forum 4CEFED. What are your stats & goals?

Thanks. Currently I'm sitting around 185lbs. Not sure what my current body fat percentage is, but it is fairly low. Wanting to get back up to about 205 - 210. That's about as big as I can go without looking completely unnatural. My last cycle consisted of almost that same thing except I wasn't on adex during it and sub'ed the winny for tbol at 40mg / daily. Just wanting to know if there is a different route I should look into or anything that might be more beneficial in the long run in terms of side effects and retention.

How tall are you? How old are you?

I am 23 and 6 '3.

OK, I see 2 dominating issues here, 1st, 6'-3" & 185 lbs. is pretty light, which indicates insufficient diet & / or training. And 2nd, at 23 years old, your body should be producing more than enough of the necessary hormones to make some very impressive, NATURAL gains. Cycling at your age, significantly increases the risk of doing potentially irreversible damage to your undeveloped Endocrine & HPTA. If you would like some help with your diet & / or training, we would be glad to help you put together a regime guaranteed to put some LBM on. Here's some more info on "the age issue" .........http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...9#.Tx8dC4EsZX0 ............... http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...s#.Tx8dX4EsZX0
    Last edited by The Bear 79; 01-24-2012 at 06:07 PM.

I would have no problem with staying natural. But like you said, I would need some help in putting together a diet and training regime. I am very familiar with exercises and such in the gym, so it would just be a matter of putting them together in a correct way. Currently my routine in the gym would be something like

Day 1 : Arms and shoulders
    Day 2 : Chest and back
    Day 3 : Legs and core

Rest Day, then repeat.

Current supplements used are glutamine, creatine, bcaa's, whey protien, multi vita's and omega 3's.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If those days are back to back it is a terrible split

Your training split does not allow for sufficient rest & recovery time, you should to 1 day on, 1 day off, 1 day on, & so on............. And what about cardio? You dont want to look like Mr O bu get winded walking to the mail box. What does your diet look like?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    Your training split does not allow for sufficient rest & recovery time, you should to 1 day on, 1 day off, 1 day on, & so on............. And what about cardio? You dont want to look like Mr O bu get winded walking to the mail box. What does your diet look like?
    So what would a proper training split look like? I should always have a rest day after a training day? I usually do 30 min of cardio before each workout to warm up and an hour of cardio on its own a different day. I'm glad I came onto these forums so I can get the help I need to straighten this out. My diet is not very strict right now. I am looking to start from scratch, basically with a whole new diet and exercise program. Any help is much appreciated.

upperhandy is offline Member
    as far as diet goes.... grab a notepad and pen and watch these vids

Part One

Part Two

Part Three

Part Four

Part Five

Part Six

follow these suggestions and you will grow grow grow

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 4CEFED View Post
    So what would a proper training split look like? I should always have a rest day after a training day? I usually do 30 min of cardio before each workout to warm up and an hour of cardio on its own a different day. I'm glad I came onto these forums so I can get the help I need to straighten this out. My diet is not very strict right now. I am looking to start from scratch, basically with a whole new diet and exercise program. Any help is much appreciated.
    The reason why you would need days off in your split is due to the muscles you are working each day.

working out arms and shoulders will exhaust your tris,bis, forearms and shoulders. This will greatly affect your chest workout as well as your back. You will be using all of those muscles you worked the day before which is giving you no time to rest.

There are much better splits that do not incorporate the same muscles on back to back days and therefore a day of rest would not be needed in between.

I also do not see 30 minutes of cardio as a warmup. This will deplete you and also affect your lifting. I prefer cardio to be done after the workout

Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    The reason why you would need days off in your split is due to the muscles you are working each day.

working out arms and shoulders will exhaust your tris,bis, forearms and shoulders. This will greatly affect your chest workout as well as your back. You will be using all of those muscles you worked the day before which is giving you no time to rest.

There are much better splits that do not incorporate the same muscles on back to back days and therefore a day of rest would not be needed in between.

I also do not see 30 minutes of cardio as a warmup. This will deplete you and also affect your lifting. I prefer cardio to be done after the workout
    Makes a lot of sense. Thanks. What kind of a split would allow me to workout at least 5 days a week?

Would anyone be able to help me out in putting together a proper exercise split? It would be much appreciated.

Thread Information