Thunderforge is offline Associate Member

2 quick questions. Letrozole dosage and Deloading weak.

Hi,

Just starting my first cycle and I wanted to ask a couple unrelated questions.

1. I see .25 mg recommended as a good preventative dosage to run for Letrozole while on cycle. The bottle I have is dosed at 2.5mg/ml. So this amounts to 1/10 of a ml to be taken orally. That's barely more than a drop, which I believe is right. Just looking for confirmation please.

2. I am currently following Wendler's 5/3/1 program and enjoying good success with it. His routine calls for a deload week every 4th week. Is this needed on cycle? I definitely feel it benefits me normally to take that break but I was kind of under the impression that on cycle you have much greater reserves to call on. I'd hate to loose a week doing only modest weight.

Thanks for the assistance

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderforge
    Hi,

Just starting my first cycle and I wanted to ask a couple unrelated questions.

1. I see .25 mg recommended as a good preventative dosage to run for Letrozole while on cycle. The bottle I have is dosed at 2.5mg/ml. So this amounts to 1/10 of a ml to be taken orally. That's barely more than a drop, which I believe is right. Just looking for confirmation please.

2. I am currently following Wendler's 5/3/1 program and enjoying good success with it. His routine calls for a deload week every 4th week. Is this needed on cycle? I definitely feel it benefits me normally to take that break but I was kind of under the impression that on cycle you have much greater reserves to call on. I'd hate to loose a week doing only modest weight.

Thanks for the assistance
    I wouldn't deload while I'm on! How long will your cycle be??
    Leto is right too

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Don`t run letro, it supresses estrogen too much and should only be used in bad situations where other ai's are not getting the job done. You need to get your hands on some aromasin or adex. Letro can kill your sex drive and slow gains because it crushes too much estrogen.

Thunderforge is offline Associate Member
    OK, Thanks guys. I'll get some LiquiDex and run that instead. Cycle is 10 weeks and I'll skip the deloading!

Thread Information