Thread: Test E question

Homer 8 is offline Associate Member

Test E question

I tend to hold some water on test e, I'm throwing it into my cutting cycle, I'm heading away in April, how long befor I go away should I stop taking it to reduce water bloat, am I right in saying 15 days!

Test prop 100mgs E.O.D.
    Tren ace 100mgs E.O.D
    Test e bi-weekly

kanamesan is offline Junior Member
    if you're worried about bloating you could just throw in winstrol at the end of your cycle. (as i understand)

bubsy is offline Junior Member
    hey man!

Im sure u know all this but just incase something slipped your mind! most testosterone make you hold water and depending on the ester some more than others not drinking enough water can cause water retention and you can avoid water retention by limiting the amount of sodium in your diet. I read awhile back that some guys say to run an Ai while on and it limits the water retention! Im a big interval fan so i would just bust it up! haha

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    use and ai on cycle. That will lower estrogen and help with bloating. You should use and ai on any cycle regardless of bloating
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by bubsy
    hey man!

Im sure u know all this but just incase something slipped your mind! most testosterone make you hold water and depending on the ester some more than others not drinking enough water can cause water retention and you can avoid water retention by limiting the amount of sodium in your diet. I read awhile back that some guys say to run an Ai while on and it limits the water retention! Im a big interval fan so i would just bust it up! haha
    That's not necessarily the case, for instance I hold very little water on prop, yes ai does help with water, however I'll still hold it. But my question still is when considering all the facts would be a good time to stop..

Quote Originally Posted by kanamesan
    if you're worried about bloating you could just throw in winstrol at the end of your cycle. (as i understand)
    Was planning on running winny in the last 5 weeks to dry out alright, that's why I just want to make sure I have my timeline right to stop the test E

Thread Information