flyguy6661 is offline Member

Cool deca or tren for next cycle ??

okay so you could call this my 3rd cycle altho i stopped my second early as something come up and i had to leave the country so stopped early.
    first cycle prop 100-150mg eod & anavar 60-100mg ed
    second cycle enanthate & d-bol altho i stopped beginning week 6
    so starting third cycle in about 8 weeks of now and am not sure what to do, i want good size gains but also want to stay trimmed, could call it my summer cycle
    im thinking sust & deca & var
    hers how i had a layout
    week 1-12 sustanon 500mg ew
    week 1-10 deca 500mg ew
    week 8-16 anavar 100mg ed
    week 10-16 clen 140mcg ed 2 days on 2 days of
    PCT
    clomid 100/100/50/50
    nolvadex 40/40/20/20
    one of my biggest fears is deca dick & also with a good diet there is no reason i couldnt stay lean on this cycle is there ?? i was kind of thinking week 1-10 go for more bulk then from week 10 & after still keep the cals high but lower carbs and up the cardio etc nd trim execess fat off using var & clen to help.
    what you guys think ???
    thanks

stpete is offline Banned
    Stats?
    Training History?

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    IF your stats are adequate and since you didnt finish the 2nd cycle properly go back and do it again the right way before going on. It's like a video game, you need to finish one level before moving onto the next.

OK not exactly but you get the idea.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by flyguy6661 View Post
    okay so you could call this my 3rd cycle altho i stopped my second early as something come up and i had to leave the country so stopped early.
    first cycle prop 100-150mg eod & anavar 60-100mg ed
    second cycle enanthate & d-bol altho i stopped beginning week 6
    so starting third cycle in about 8 weeks of now and am not sure what to do, i want good size gains but also want to stay trimmed, could call it my summer cycle
    im thinking sust & deca & var
    hers how i had a layout
    week 1-12 sustanon 500mg ew
    week 1-10 deca 500mg ew
    week 8-16 anavar 100mg ed
    week 10-16 clen 140mcg ed 2 days on 2 days of
    PCT
    clomid 100/100/50/50
    nolvadex 40/40/20/20
    one of my biggest fears is deca dick & also with a good diet there is no reason i couldnt stay lean on this cycle is there ?? i was kind of thinking week 1-10 go for more bulk then from week 10 & after still keep the cals high but lower carbs and up the cardio etc nd trim execess fat off using var & clen to help.
    what you guys think ???
    thanks
    deca dick comes from to much estro, use AI on cycle to help. You have no AI gear while on cycle, bad idea with all those compounds.
    And you could swap out the anavar for proviron and do the same thing for less money and help you with deca dick.
    Scratch the clen cause thats a bulking cycle, if you want to keep the water ret down by end of cycle... again use an AI.
    Last edited by Razor; 02-01-2012 at 09:25 AM.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Deca dick is typically caused by shutdown test production or prolactin. ED can be caused by excessive estro levels. An AI will not cure deca dick

Thread Information