Guiso is offline New Member

Need help of what to do!

Hi guys i am new to the tread. I am a 32 year old 5'8" guy. I have always been up and down with my weight. I used to be able to get in shape easily but over the years and getting older i realized that i am not able to do wha i did when i was 19. I need suggestions on what to start on. This would be my first time and I just need a kick start to my workout. I want to lose about 25 -30 punds but still gain muscle by the summer. Nothing crazy but ok. I have been told Winny is the way to go...can anyone comment or suggest on something else or what to take. I am really lost. Thanks in advance.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    what is your weight and bf%?
    You said a kickstart so are you working out now?
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

My weight now is about 195 lbs and i dont know my bf - prob high. I havent worked out in about a year and long nights at the office with drinking at parties with the gf plus bad eating habits doesnt help. I just started working out now.

stpete is offline Banned
    Solid routine, diet and cardio do wonders. Not so sure that you're ready for any cycle at this point.

Stpete - i appreciate the advice but i have tried the solid routine. so peoples body reach a point where that doesnt elp. Dont get me wrong. I used to be a gym rat and pretty much lived there but i never got the same results as others in half the time i spent. Last year my friend offered me cycle to do with him and i didnt - he was in way worse shape than i am and now he is fit - did one to start and that got him going. I think he did Winny and something else. Now when i asked him what he took he denies it..liar!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Sorry to rain on your parade bro but aas isnt a diet aid.With that being said if you cant lose weight without aas you sure as hell wont with it.Your problem is your DIET and maybe your workout habits.32 isnt that old I got you by 20 yrs and if I want to drop weight I hit the cardio with a good diet.NO BOOZE! so in a nutshell there are no shortcuts.

Thread Information