Dinky is offline Junior Member

Provirone instead of Adex?

Tried doing a little research on the forums and haven't found to many things on Prov. I was told that this would work better in place of Adex; anyone know if that statement holds water? HA, see what I did there?

Reason I ask is because I can get my hands on this fast than Adex. Currently fighting estro problems from huge blasts by doctor who doesn't want to give me a AI.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Adex is what you want for estrogen. Proviron is a steroid .

10-4
    Strangely enough it makes it sound like it does block some estro.

Thus, if you are taking a simple stack of proviron and testosterone , youll have more of the test you shoot as free testosterone floating around building muscle (compliments of the Proviron), more androgen receptors to be bound to (compliments of your testosterone) by your ProV, thus causing more fat loss. Testosterone and Proviron are a very nice synergistic stack, pretty nearly an "ideal" stack of an oral and injectable, because both dr*gs will actually act to enhance the effect of the other.

So what we have here is a steroid which can basically make other steroids more effective by preventing their conversion into estrogen, as well as increasing the amount of circulating free testosterone in your body. This of course all provides a more hardened and quality look to muscles. Proviron is very much a "synergistic" dr*g in this respect, and its inclusion in any cycle would definitely make all of the other steroids perform better, and provide better gains. This is all compounded by the fact that proviron is a very lipolytic (fat-burning) dr*g.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It can help but there is no substitute for a real ai.

Dytum is offline Junior Member
    Google em lol

Razor is offline Banned

TY, Adex it is.

Thread Information