ramacher is offline Member
    Blog Entries

Converting an oral steroid to an injectable

Don't flame me but I was watching an episode of Drugs Inc. where pain killer abusers would grind up their oxy's and dissolve them into water and inject them. Could you do this with an oral steroid like anavar and would it be better absorbed throughout your body because you are bypassing the liver?

stpete is offline Banned
    I believe those druggies would do about anything to get high. First thing that comes to my mind regarding your question is the var crashing once in your system. And i can only imagine how painful that would be. And let me say that i would NEVER suggest someone attempt it.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Yeah, you can make Var or any other oral into an injectable. But you wouldn't do it like a water-soluble street drug.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Of course you can but there is no reason.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

ramacher is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Okay makes sense you convinced me. I was only thinking because it would bypass my liver and get more the effect.

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by ramacher View Post
    Don't flame me but I was watching an episode of Drugs Inc. where pain killer abusers would grind up their oxy's and dissolve them into water and inject them. Could you do this with an oral steroid like anavar and would it be better absorbed throughout your body because you are bypassing the liver?
    It will still eventually go through your liver........

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MR10X View Post
    It will still eventually go through your liver........
    In theory shouldn't it skip the first pass through the liver? Obviously it will eventually pass through the liver but wouldn't it go systemic first if injected? Could this mean more active compound in the bloodstream? I can getaway with a lower dose of injectable dbol or drol than I can taking it orally but maybe it's in my head. I'm certainly no scientist, I'm sure someone can set me straight here.

I don't have a PhD either but I think you're right.

I remember reading that when you drink injectable winny you have to dose it about 20% higher to achieve the same effect as injecting, so it seems the opposite like you said would be true as well.

Why not just use an injectable steroid instead,there are plenty that are just as good or better than anavar .....There is nothing you cant accomplish with injectables that you can with orals...

Because I like anadrol and test or tren are not going to give the same gains in the same time frame. I like to balloon up nice and big in 4 weeks and get a nice moonface going for the ladies.

Deca is great for that......

Emperor9 is offline Associate Member
    well getting through the stomach acids is what i would think would lessen the effects.

Deen54 is offline Member
    you lose milligrams when ingesting..first it gets broken down in liver then it goes to the blood stream..then it goes back to liver to be eliminated.
    converting the drug to an injectable is possible but sometimes it makes no sense in the case of dboll..the half life is only 3-4 hrs so you would have to inject
    quite a bit. In this case an oral is better, convenience.

Quote Originally Posted by Deen54 View Post
    you lose milligrams when ingesting..first it gets broken down in liver then it goes to the blood stream..then it goes back to liver to be eliminated.
    converting the drug to an injectable is possible but sometimes it makes no sense in the case of dboll..the half life is only 3-4 hrs so you would have to inject
    quite a bit. In this case an oral is better, convenience.
    When you suspend something in oil it increases the half life to that of the oil just like tne.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    many problems with your idea. Its never a good idea to shoot sumthing thats made for oral use atleast if its in oral form like a pill. Its not like a 20mg tab of dbolis actually a 20mg pill 100% made of pure hormone, it has a lot of die and filler. You can take a oral steroid powder and make it inj and thats fine. But when you shoot these fillers that are used in pills your body has a hard time with it. And iv never tryed with a varor dbol or anything but im pretty sure if you throw it in a spoon and try and break it down like dope with water or lemon juice or vinagar your justgoing to get a big hunk of goo...

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    very educational. I think it goes back to the half life issue, what do you do when you are alseep and your job would have to promit you to be able to go in restroom with ass for a few mins...(lucky job)

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    very educational. I think it goes back to the half life issue, what do you do when you are alseep and your job would have to promit you to be able to go in restroom with ass for a few mins...(lucky job)
    What?

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    What would the benefit be of turning oral steps into injectable? Are orals cheaper. I've never bought any.

Shut up and lift

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Meant pills not steps sorry

Shut up and lift

Thread Information