VenicePump is offline Associate Member

Safest Strongest Steroid?

What would you say the safest strongest steroid is (creams or pills)? I hate needles, so injectables are definitely not for me.

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Give us some stats buddy?

stpete is offline Banned
    If you have a problem w/needles this isn't for you.

Goz
    Goz is offline New Member
    I agree with stpete if u cant handle needles dont bother because oral steroids are far more unsafe than the injected variety. Orals can do serious liver damage

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VenicePump
    What would you say the safest strongest steroid is (creams or pills)? I hate needles, so injectables are definitely not for me.
    They r all safe if u know what ur doing!

freedo is offline New Member
    supplementation
    +
    anavar onley cycle

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by freedo View Post
    supplementation
    +
    anavar onley cycle
    You must know something nobody else here does, so why dont you post his stats for us if you don't mind, I assume you know his stats seeing as how you so readily jumped on the opportunity to give him cycle advice (& bad advice at that) before he provided the stats Dr Pepper asked for. So enlighten us will ya, how tall is he? How much does he weigh? What is his BF%?

freedo is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    You must know something nobody else here does, so why dont you post his stats for us if you don't mind, I assume you know his stats seeing as how you so readily jumped on the opportunity to give him cycle advice (& bad advice at that) before he provided the stats Dr Pepper asked for. So enlighten us will ya, how tall is he? How much does he weigh? What is his BF%?
    some here asked him his statue so should every one ask him again ?
    and about his question anaver not injection ! and safest steroid !!! thats general information
    i dont care about his statue cause i didnt say the dosage
    he can search as people here told him

but anavar still the safest pills !!!

First of all, its stats not "statue" And no, I didn't expect you to ask for his stats again, but I do expect you to wait for his stats before giving cycle advice, & YOU DID give cycle advice, you suggested the OP use Var., that's cycle advice.

chadstud is offline Associate Member
    Var can shut you down just like the rest of them

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    His height,weight and,BF will determine what is the most potent and safest oral steroid available ???

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Food! and his height weight and bf will determine if he's even ready to receive any information on how to cycle. Considering he is afraid of needles I'm going to say he's not.

Quote Originally Posted by MR10X View Post
    His height,weight and,BF will determine what is the most potent and safest oral steroid available ???
    No, but it will determine weather or not we should be suggesting any gear at all. BTW, I thought I was on your "elite ignore list"...............

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MR10X View Post
    Did you come to this thread to contribute or respond to the OP at all? Or are you just here to question others that are doing so without contributing anything...at all?

Blog Entries
    Intentions=good
    Sarcasm=way too high
    Direction this is headed=bad

Lets just keep the thread on topic please.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    If you have a problem w/needles this isn't for you.
    I agree with this....

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    "id you come to this thread to contribute or respond to the OP at all? Or are you just here to question others that are doing so without contributing anything...at all? "

I dont see where anyone has contributed to the OP's question.He didnt ask was this a good cycle,or what doses should i use.The only thing i see is everyone had danced around his question of what is the strongest oral steroid ...How much he weighs or what BF has nothing to do with his question.I dont do orals so i cant say what the strongest oral is...I am surprized no one told him he doesnt need to do steroids and he needs to look at his diet. So the way i see it i have contributed just as much as any one else here.....
    Last edited by MR10X; 02-05-2012 at 10:21 AM.

Blog Entries
    ^^^^ Yeah you would see it that way..... as usual....

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dooie View Post
    They r all safe if u know what ur doing!
    disagree. all steroids carry risk which can be mitigated somewhat by knowing what you are doing.

Crest is offline Senior Member
    Some of you guys are so anal. I love Reading some of these threads. Stats/no stats, advice/don't give advice etc haha the guys off munching dbol because he can't be bothered to read your crap posts anymore. Hi5.

SACKMYCOOKiow is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by England View Post
    Some of you guys are so anal. I love Reading some of these threads. Stats/no stats, advice/don't give advice etc haha the guys off munching dbol because he can't be bothered to read your crap posts anymore. Hi5.
    Well I guess its a good thing we have almighty guys like you around to make quality, productive & informative posts like this one & save the day

Deen54 is offline Member
    why don't you go check the steroid effectiveness chart?.. they will tell you what is the strongest and how safe they are. Many people will have many opinions.
    Strong and safe is tricky... you can't have the best of both worlds... the chart may help you make better decision.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VenicePump;5888***
    I would say the safest,,,mildest oral would be ANAVAR .

Steroidman99 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VenicePump;5888***
    If you prefer pills/capsules, then you should choose Anavar . You can also buy Anavar powder from China for laughable prices (10-times or even 20-times lower than from all those profiteers in the internet). But don't expect much muscle.

If you want more muscle, then you can pick up nandrolone base mixed in a transdermal gel (e.g. Phlojel Ultra). When you get nandrolone base from China, it is very cheap as well, but less comfortable than pills.
    Last edited by Steroidman99; 02-06-2012 at 11:37 AM.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Steroidman99 View Post
    If you prefer pills/capsules, then you should choose Anavar . You can also buy Anavar powder from China for laughable prices (10-times or even 20-times lower than from all those profiteers in the internet). But don't expect much muscle.

If you want more muscle, then you can pick up nandrolone base mixed in a transdermal gel (e.g. Phlojel Ultra). When you get nandrolone base from China, it is very cheap as well, but less comfortable than pills.
    Just leave.

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman

disagree. all steroids carry risk which can be mitigated somewhat by knowing what you are doing.
    True. Well said

VenicePump is offline Associate Member

order...

Quote Originally Posted by Steroidman99 View Post

Yea I would, but me definitely not ordering it offline. If I knew someone out in LA to that had the balls to get it shipped to them or somewhere they know. Then I'd buy them some too.

markdbg is offline Associate Member
    this thread should be deleted. there is only bad coming from this thread.

venice if u cant do needles, u cant use steroids . its that simple. popping a pill will only hurt u. especially with ur education on gear.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VenicePump View Post
    Yea I would, but me definitely not ordering it offline. If I knew someone out in LA to that had the balls to get it shipped to them or somewhere they know. Then I'd buy them some too.
    1- We do not allow this type of discussion
    2- All this post does is set you up to be ripped off
    3- We do not allow this type if discussion!

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    H-Drol by *** is pretty safe (non toxic) and a good introduction to steroids .

I also removed one of the stupidest/reckless/dangerous posts I've seen in a while.

This thread is headed nowhere.

Closed.

Thread Information