Hello everyone. I am looking to start my first cycle. I am looking for advice on what to use, how to use it, and for how long. I have a decent overall knowledge I feel, but not a great grasp for the fine details that I feel I should have if I am going to make this step. I am not looking for anything too hardcore or magic, I am still willing to put a lot of work into this. SAFETY IS HUGE TO ME.

Goals: I am currently in the Army so peak cardiovascular and muscular endurance are important to maintain, but I am also an avid fan of power. I am currently 5'11" 190 pounds with an 12%-13% body fat. I'd like to be able to maintain as much size and weight as possible, while lowering the body fat.

I am specifically seeking cycle advice for anavar (oxandrolone) at about 50mgs/day. I would like to take this in an oral form. I have been told to take a testosterone as well during this about 8 week cycle I am aiming for. Here's where my confusion comes in....

1) Since the anavar will be an oral form, does the testosterone have to be injected or can that be in an oral form as well?
2) If I take a testosterone with it, am I more likely to loose the results after the cycle is over, because I hear that anavar results are pretty easy to maintain, and that is important to me. I am not looking to be a consistant and often steroid cycler (I don't think).
3) PCT and Liver Cleansers? Should I use both of these to be safe? If yes, what should I use? Nolva?

Please offer any advice or recommendations, the more specific the better. I am open to any information from those with more experience from me. I would prefer anavar & test, but am open to other options as well.

Thanks for everything you guys post!