Thread: bloody pin

felk87 is offline Banned

bloody pin

Hey man i did my 5th week pin a few mins ago, and i was kind of shaky when i iniected i could feel something wasnt right, i pulled out and blood startedcto come out a good bit kind of squirting, i did the pin in my quad. The bleeding stoped short after and i pinned the rest of the cc in my glutes. Now i can see and feel a small bump in my quad, it kind of hurts but i dont think its anything major. This ever happent to anyone, i think i tore a bit of the muscle tissue, or maybe hit a vein, either way i seem to be ok just a small bump

buster12 is offline Junior Member
    sounds like you hit a vein
    stay away from that area and give it time to heal

buster12 is offline Junior Member

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You most likely went through a vein, happens quite often. Not a big deal. As long as you aspirate you have nothing to worry about.

felk87 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alexISthrowed
    You most likely went through a vein, happens quite often. Not a big deal. As long as you aspirate you have nothing to worry about.
    I always aspirate and i usually have a bit of blood come out, but today it was more and kind of squirting, you think i lost all the year i injected, i only got 1/2 of a ml in that spot. I ended up injecting the other half of the gear in my glute, first time i pin there it was painless but weird to get the right grip

felk87 is offline Banned
    Should i pin another 1/2ml to make sure i get the full dose or should i just wait until my next pin and continue as usual, will this affect my cycle if i lost some test and i dont inject again until thursday, like for example if i only end up with 375mg this week but all other weeks has been 500mgpw and i really havent started to feel it yet. Is test e by the way.

BeastMode- is offline New Member
    All the gear is still in you, it was just blood coming out from when you nicked the vein, the gear is intramuscularly in you now so you don't have to worry about it coming back out.

stpete is offline Banned
    It's happened twice to me years ago. You'll be fine. And no, you don't need to inject anymore.

felk87 is offline Banned
    Alrigt thanks guys

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Even worse.
    I pinned in my 1ml of dose, pull out the needle, and the dose comes squirting out, then followed by blood. I watched one time, just to see what it would do, and dang if almost 1/2 ml of blood/dose didn't come out!

felk87 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman
    Even worse.
    I pinned in my 1ml of dose, pull out the needle, and the dose comes squirting out, then followed by blood. I watched one time, just to see what it would do, and dang if almost 1/2 ml of blood/dose didn't come out!
    I feel like it was some of the dose coming out too, the blood was kind of clear and more liquid like.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by felk87 View Post
    I feel like it was some of the dose coming out too, the blood was kind of clear and more liquid like.
    sounds about right.

what i hate the most, even more than that, is when i go to hit the plunger, the tip isn't on all the way (afghanistan = friction type, not screw on type), and the tip pops off, squirting oil all over the damn place

JP-MAN is offline Banned
    happens, no worries just move on

Thread Information