newuser87 is offline New Member

1st cycle side effects question!!!

I was in a 12 week cycle with sustanon250 and cypionate . 450mgs injected every week(250mg sustanon 250 and 200mg cypionate). Staring from the 10th week of the cycle i started getting allergy reaction on my skin. I dont even know what it is exactly but it is not acne....it appears all over my body. it looks like a cat scratched my skin. the weird thing is the marks on my skin appear and then disappear in 30min the most...i still get this skin marks even tho it is been 2 weeks since I finished my cycle.
    DOes anybody know anything about this skin marks or has experience this side effects?
    I will start nolvadex soon I hope it will help me get rid off the skin marks.

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    Actually in all likelihood that is the beginning stage of estro-related acne. Acne from aromatisation looks fairly different from typical acne. It appears more in the form of a rash, numerous small red bumps. Also based on the time frame of your cycle, this is when you are most likely to begin getting this type of acne. Did you consistently take an AI while you cycled?

Quote Originally Posted by BBrian View Post
    Actually in all likelihood that is the beginning stage of estro-related acne. Acne from aromatisation looks fairly different from typical acne. It appears more in the form of a rash, numerous small red bumps. Also based on the time frame of your cycle, this is when you are most likely to begin getting this type of acne. Did you consistently take an AI while you cycled?
    no i havent taken AI during my cycle....im planing on taking nolvadex soon.....hopefully it will help me get rid of this skin reaction

Then I would definitely assume that you have estrogen-related acne. For future reference it's a bad idea to do a cycle without taking a consistent dose of an AI. The Nolvadex should help but don't expect a fast reaction.

Then I would definitely assume that you have estrogen-related acne. For future reference it's a bad idea to do a cycle without taking a consistent dose of an AI. The Nolvadex should help but don't expect a fast reaction.
    so the estrogen-related acne appears and disappears from the skin?
    Im not familiar with estrogen acne. but u were right about that it is more like a skin rash btw the marks are like a single line...each mark is like a single line and the line is bumped but it is not red...its is like white....and the marks appear different parts of my body they itch really bad and then they disappear in one hour the most, like nothing happened to my skin

Itching is definitely a symptom, but the whole disappearing act is weird, as is the tic-tac-toe its playing on you. It should only be showing up on your shoulders, traps, chest, and upper abdominal region. Perhaps you should see a dermatologist. And if you do and you're worried about telling on yourself for using anabolics, you can always just say that you've been using over-the-counter prohormones, as they tend to render the same side effects.

Itching is definitely a symptom, but the whole disappearing act is weird, as is the tic-tac-toe its playing on you. It should only be showing up on your shoulders, traps, chest, and upper abdominal region. Perhaps you should see a dermatologist. And if you do and you're worried about telling on yourself for using anabolics, you can always just say that you've been using over-the-counter prohormones, as they tend to render the same side effects.
    Yeah in USA is little risky to look at the doctors face when you know that you have used steroids . I will take the nolvadex and see how the results go. Thanks BBrian.

Thread Information