Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Grizzlyadam3000 is offline New Member

First AAS cycle. Input and personal opinions much welcomed!

First off I've done loads of homework on the subject at hand, but still looking for personal opinions.

My cycle will be as follows
    Test 400- .5 ml 2x week/wks 1-10
    Clomiphene- 100/100/50/50 wks 12-16
    Tamoxifen - 40/40/20/20 wks 12-16
    Letrozole on hand if gyno flares up " already have a touch of pubescent gynecomastia "

Past history:

4 week superdrol cycle at 17 y/o -10mg ed "senior year of wrestling, broke out like crazy and moved up two weightclasses which at the time pissed off the coach" pre weight: 150lbs/ post weight: 171lbs

4 week Mdrol cycle at 22 y/o - 10 mg ed " I know, mdrol=supedrol" Once again strength and size gains were off the charts compared to what I was used to.
    pre weight: 204lbs/ post weight: 227lbs

4 week hdrol cycle 9 months ago-50mg ed " Used in conjunction with a lean diet and loads of cardio to shed 9lbs"
    pre weight: 218lbs/ post weight: 209lbs

Stats:
    Height: 6'2
    Weight: 223lbs
    bf: 10-11% -Upper four abs are visible

Anyways, I wanted to ask if just 400mg/wk Test would be enough, considering I got great gains off of the minimum dosage of ph's. For those who may be unfamiliar with the product its a blend of test. 150mg Test E/ 150mg Test C/ 100mg Test Prop. The only hands on knowledge I have with hormones is my past three ph cycles which is why I'm here, for opinions which I'm sure would be far better than my own! Any help would be more than greatly appreciated, especially from any who have taken this particular doseage.
    Last edited by Grizzlyadam3000; 01-19-2012 at 12:59 AM.

Thread Information