NewwBB is offline New Member

Few quick ?'s about test cycle

I am 33 yrs old, 185lbs 6ft approx 9% BF.....and Monday I am starting Cyp (2cc's/week, nothing crazy) and I just want to know what I should take to avoid bitch tits? when during the cycle to take it? and if there is anything I can take to get rid of the minor case of gyno that I already have????

Thanks!

xelnaga is offline Banned
    Research aromatase inhibitors.

xelnaga is offline Banned
    Gyno that is already developed should be treated as much as possible prior to starting another cycle. When/How did you get gyno?

thex95 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NewwBB View Post
    I am 33 yrs old, 185lbs 6ft approx 9% BF.....and Monday I am starting Cyp (2cc's/week, nothing crazy) and I just want to know what I should take to avoid bitch tits? when during the cycle to take it? and if there is anything I can take to get rid of the minor case of gyno that I already have????

Thanks!
    how much test cyp are you taking each week in mg? a "cc" is a measure of liquid volume not actual dosage.

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    When you say "2cc's/week", what is the dosage of each cc? As well, how often do you plan to inject? Surely not 2cc's (of however many mg's) just once a week, right? Riiiiiiiiiiiiight?
    Also, read up on PCT sir.

I believe its 500mgs.....so Im going to take 2 - 1cc shots a week (as per the guy advising me)

How can I treat the gyno prior to starting?? I dont understand

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You have gyno and you started a cycle without knowing how to prevent it not good Newwbb,Aromasin and Adex are two AI that help with estrogen levels while your on cycle but also did you get gyno from doing a cycle? and if so Did you do a PCT? and what PCT did you do if any

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Didn't read the thread but DAMN scorpion.. that avi is a thing of beauty. Great chest n ab definition without looking deathly skinny.. win win!

thex95 is offline Senior Member
    I believe its 500mgs.....so Im going to take 2 - 1cc shots a week (as per the guy advising me)

Dude no....... You have to KNOW how much your putting into your body not just assume. This is a serious substance you will be injecting and just "believing" is not acceptable. Personally, unless their is a label stating something like "250 mg/ml" I would not even consider using it.

Your gyno problem is another issue entirely. Dont begin a cycle with gyno, that will lead to to terrible terrible gyno.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned

So assuming it IS indeed 500 mg/ml, which is unlikely, what makes you think you need to use 1000 mg/wk? That's A LOT of Test. & that dose will bring some pretty heavy sides.

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    He may have been stating 2 shots will total 500mg per week, so 250mg/ml twice a week. Even so, Scotts is correct, as you want to know how much you are putting in.

BossMcBossBoss is offline New Member
    if ur doing 500mg twice a week, get ready for some heavy sides. Aromasin and arimidex are AI's that will help lower your estrogen and prevent gyno. Make sure you have ur PCT ready as well

Damn thanks guys....there is such a huge difference between what " guys in the gym" say to do and what you guys (people who actually know wtf they are talking about) say to do.

I am a personal trainer but obviously have no knowledge of steroids . I need to find out more details about what I am taking (as far as mgs/week) then plan my PCT (which I just read about) and now I need to read about AI's (I have no idea what they means lol)

Thank you all for your input!! MUCH appreciated!
    Last edited by NewwBB; 02-18-2012 at 10:23 AM.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Damn thanks guys....there is such a huge difference between what " guys in the gym" say to do and what you guys (people who actually know wtf they are talking about) say to do.

I am a personal trainer but obviously have no knowledge of steroids . I need to find out more details about what I am taking (as far as mgs/week) then plan my PCT (which I just read about) and now I need to read about AI's (I have no idea what they means lol)

Thank you all for your input!! MUCH appreciated!
    AI = aromatase inhibitors
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Thread Information