Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Juicing and AAS - End of week 1

Stats: on start date
    Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 213.4lbs
    Body fat: 10.5%

Got on a wild hare and decided to see what would happen if I went on a juice (Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead) diet while I was on a Test Prop/Tren /Deca cycle. First three days were awesome. I felt lean, tight, and strong. On the 4th day I took in 800 cal and burned 5500 cal. I couldn't get out of my car because my legs wouldn't move. I literally couldn't move my legs because they had zero energy in them. Once I made it inside, I couldn't lift my arms to eat. I literally had nothing left in me. So I modified my juicing and decided to juice in the morning, eat a controlled diet(enough calories for workout but really lean) consisting of raw foods including raw fish for lunch and dinner, and juice again after dinner. It's working out much better. Oh, and I started taking vegan protein based on wheat. I'm not a tree hugging nut I just want to see if there is health benefits or at least get leaner with a more whole food diet. Here are my stats after week 1. As I side note, I have arthritis in my hands. This week while juicing I noticed that my carpal tunnel syndrome and my arthritis hands felt a lot better. I can open and close my hands without any pain. I'll see if this is psychosomatic or the real deal over the next several weeks.

After Week 1:
    Weight 208.6lbs
    Body fat: 9.1%
    Last edited by ScotchGuard02; 02-13-2012 at 05:07 PM.

Thread Information