Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    jmpata is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    you're welcome.

and for the record, it's a well respected report written be Eric Potratz. it's on every AAS site that i know of, including this one.
    Yeah close one my balls thank you

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    i disagree. if he doesn't space it out 7 days or more hell be fine. BUT, ideally you want to inject every 4 days. and where did you get the on off cycling info from? do you have a link Razr?

"For preservation of testicular sensitivity, use 250iu every 4 days starting 14 days after your first AAS dose. At the end of the cycle, drop the hCG two weeks before the AAS clear the system. For example, you would drop hCG about the same time as your last Testosterone Enanthate shot. Or, if you are ending the cycle with orals, you would drop the hCG about 10 days before your last oral dose. This will allow for a sudden and even clearance in hormone levels. This will initiate a strong LH and FSH surge from the pituitary, to begin stimulating your testes to produce testosterone . Remember, recovery doesn’t begin until you are off hCG since your body will not release its own LH until the hCG has cleared the system."

EDIT: forgot to include this part:

"Keep in mind, that the half-life of hCG is 3-4 days, while the half-life of LH is only 1-2 hours. Considering this difference in excretion time, it is best to space each dose of hCG at least 4 days apart for the optimal “peak and valley” replication. However, going more than 7 days between each hCG shot may promote increase the rate of desensitization from lack of LH or hCG stimulation."
    1) Does everyone agree I need to start the hCG 2 weeks after first Test E shot (instead of day 1) even if I am starting Dbol at day 1?

2) What is the reasoning behind this?

3) Would there any advantages or disadvantages to starting hCG the same time as first Test E shot?

Does everyone agree to start hCG 2 weeks into cycle instead of day 1 of cycle? What is the benifit to this? What is the worst thing that would happen if you started on day 1?

Razor is offline Banned
    IDK, Im waiting for an answer as well

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jmpata View Post
    Does everyone agree to start hCG 2 weeks into cycle instead of day 1 of cycle? What is the benifit to this? What is the worst thing that would happen if you started on day 1?
    Seeing as the point of using HCG on-cycle is to prevent atrophy from occurring in the first place, I would presume that the best time to begin HCG would be around the time that your gonads would start to atrophy. Of course if you don't start the HCG until just after this occurs, you would still be fine as the gonads will simply unatrophy very quickly. I don't see any harm in beginning it day 1, but it could also be seen as a waste, keeping in mind that it probably doesn't really matter either way. The main focus is preventing the gonads from being atrophied for too long of a time so that PCT is more effective, so starting at day 1 or week 2 really shouldn't make that much of a difference, so long as you inject it consistently throughout the remainder of your cycle.

So, I'd say that the worst thing that can happen if you inject on day 1 is wasting a small amount of HCG, but little more than that.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by BBrian View Post
    Seeing as the point of using HCG on-cycle is to prevent atrophy from occurring in the first place, I would presume that the best time to begin HCG would be around the time that your gonads would start to atrophy. Of course if you don't start the HCG until just after this occurs, you would still be fine as the gonads will simply unatrophy very quickly. I don't see any harm in beginning it day 1, but it could also be seen as a waste, keeping in mind that it probably doesn't really matter either way. The main focus is preventing the gonads from being atrophied for too long of a time so that PCT is more effective, so starting at day 1 or week 2 really shouldn't make that much of a difference, so long as you inject it consistently throughout the remainder of your cycle.

So, I'd say that the worst thing that can happen if you inject on day 1 is wasting a small amount of HCG, but little more than that.
    I agree. It wont hurt you to start off right away. Just kind of a waste since it isnt needed yet
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by jmpata View Post
    Just saw everyone's response. Thank you all for your imput. Based on what you said I will start on day 1 just because there is no downside to being extra carefull. Thanks for the advice.
    Last edited by jmpata; 02-16-2012 at 10:33 AM.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    My hcg start is determined by my cycle completion date. I'll figure out my last pin n work backwards.
    ie:
    I have a 5000iu vial, running test prop. n using hcg @ 500/wk. If its a 10wk I'll start it my first week, if it's a 12 wk, I'll begin wk 3.

It doesn't hurt to start on day 1 n hcg is cheap anyway, but it's really not needed right off the bat.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Razr.
    Maybe I am wrong, I was pretty sure that using HCG longer than 2-3 weeks at time can cause desensitization to the LH..give me a link and I will re read it if I am wrong.
    You are correct that HCG use can cause desensitization, but not in this situation. You prob got this info from the profile on this site. It states the 2/3wk on, 1 month off protocol. I first read it there as well until I had a few vets tell me the profiles are outdated n that that info wasn't correct.
    HCG can cause desensitization, but only with high doses over an extended period of time.
    At the dosage we use this isn't an issue.
    Last edited by jasc; 02-16-2012 at 11:10 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information