Hi. I am 3 weeks into what is a Sustanon 250 course. I have been taking total of 500mg a week over two 1ml shots on a Tuesday and Friday. As I said I have just completed my third week but have started to have some very minor gyno symptoms. My nipples have gone a little tender and there are two small lumps behind my nipples. These symptoms are very very minor at the minute luckily but I am paranoid they will get worse. Luckily if got some tamoxifen (nolva) to hand and have just started taking it. I took 80mg over the first day (yesterday) and have now reduced it to 40mg today. From what I have read I should run the 40mg a day until the symptoms subside then reduce it even further to 20mg a day until the end of the course, at which point I will start my pct as planned.

I am interested to hear from anyone else who has had any gyno symptoms in the past and how the tackled the issue and what was the outcome.

Am just looking to pick you guy brains and get some re assurance this sounds like a sound plan. Any suggestions would be greatly received. Anbody who thinks I should do something difference again please chip in.