jtstien is offline New Member

Concerns about using GHRP-6

Hi,

I'm very new to this and am looking for knowledgable advice.

A little background..
    22 y/o(Just turned)
    6'1
    158 lbs

I've been working out for 3 years now taking protein regularly. I've always been pretty skinny and have always been looking to bulk up. Not to sound like im making excuses but not much has worked. I have made significant gain from where i started but haven't seen anything in about a year. A friend of mine is recommending GHRP-6 for me saying im too young for a steroid but this should be ok. I'm still extremely skeptical of it and also anything thats not plain protein for that matter. From what ive read the biggest issue is if you haven't stopped growing it can be dangerous.(Including one forum i read saying watch for an increase in forhead size which is extremely alarming!) I haven't grown in height in 1.5 years and was a late bloomer which makes me even more skeptical. Any thoughts or insight on my situation would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i would leave that alone for now. And stick with a good diet. If you havent seen gains in a year you need to adjust your diet. The more you grow the more you have to eat
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    i would leave that alone for now. And stick with a good diet. If you havent seen gains in a year you need to adjust your diet. The more you grow the more you have to eat
    Agreed
    You need to learn how to eat to grow and build a base.

stpete is offline Banned
    I'm actually a little envious of you. At your age, height and weight you can probably get away w/eating anything you want. Stay natty for a few more years, train hard and eat and you will gain. There's no two ways around it.
    You can go to the Nutrition Section for lots of good reading and advice.

Good Luck

jtstien is offline New Member
    Thank you for the advice. Ive been eating a 200g protein 2500 calorie diet for a while now. I do slip now and then but usually stay pretty dedicated eating healthy. Any tips or changes for improvement or anything else you know of that may not be as drastic as GHRP-6?

DanB is offline Banned
    try post your current diet in nutrition forum, i bet if you bump that to 250-300 g protein 400 or so gram carb and 3500 odd cals you WILL grow, and pretty rapidly too

Thread Information