lifthardgethard is offline Junior Member

oops what to do?

So today is my second day of injecting on this cycle and I accidentally doubled my dose of deca . I though I had injected 1.5cc of test and 1cc of deca...instead I put 2.5cc of deca by accident...oops...point is it definitely won't happen again but I want to get my test in now. I'm thinking of pining 1.5cc of test but the thing is I pinned my left delt with the deca twice today...is it a bad idea to pin it again and if yes why?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    no you can.. issue being the amount of fluid that you are injecting. it can become painful.. just depends..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Ya this is my first cycle and monday I pinned my right delt twice...did not hurt until the next day and its been sore since but I hear that is what is to be expected the first few times which I can live with. I plan on pinning right delt, left delt, right glute, left glute, but since I already pinned left delt today and I don't wanna pin it again and I definitely wanna keep my glutes fresh for next week should I just pin the test in quad now?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Yah I would go with the quad, and avoid putting a bunch of extra oil in that delt, especially since it's your first cycle.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i would rotate sites also. Go to where you were for planing the next injection.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

I wanna save glutes for next week and then restart my delts the week after so I guess throwing in a quad shot tonight wouldn't hurt

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by lifthardgethard View Post
    I wanna save glutes for next week and then restart my delts the week after so I guess throwing in a quad shot tonight wouldn't hurt
    what difference does make if you use a glute today and one next week. then keep going in the rotation. You are making it over complicated
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    You will be fine. Just go back to the planned dose next injection.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Why are you pinning multiple times per day? You can mix your compounds in one syringe and just do one shot.

Sorry if I am misunderstanding, but we might be able to have you do half the injections...which is a good thing.
    Last edited by JohnnyVegas; 02-23-2012 at 04:21 PM.

Sorry guys the miscommunication is on my part...I usually use two seperate syringes one for the deca and one for test...I inject twice per week...on the monday I do 1.5cc test and 1cc deca in right delt...then on thursday I do the same but in left delt...then the next week, same dosages but I do monday right glute and thrusday left glute...due to me overinjecting the deca and not injecting the test (stupid mistake) I want to make sure I get my test in. So just because I forgot it I will use my quad for the injection and monday continue with glutes, just to keep things simple so I can do one week delts and one week glutes. I just don't want to throw anything off and keep my receptors fresh that's why I want to save the glutes for next week. Sorry for the confusion, I will go ahead with quad shot tonight.

And lastly I will start mixing the test and deca in one syringe from now on. It does make ings a lot simpler.

Quote Originally Posted by lifthardgethard View Post
    And lastly I will start mixing the test and deca in one syringe from now on. It does make ings a lot simpler.
    That will result in half as many holes being punched into your body. I am breathing a sigh of relief knowing someone now has to do half as many injections.

Let us know if you aren't familiar with how to pull from two vials.

bob87 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas

That will result in half as many holes being punched into your body. I am breathing a sigh of relief knowing someone now has to do half as many injections.

Let us know if you aren't familiar with how to pull from two vials.
    Give us the run down so I know I'm doing right when I start my cycle

From what I know you have to take from one vial and then pump about a cc of air into the second vial and then draw the second compound into the vial. Obviously I've left out a few things but that's the main difference. But is it necessary to pump air into vial?

And thanks it makes me happy too knowing I don't have to punch another hole in my body unnecesarily lol

Let's assume you are doing one ML of each. It works probably exactly like you think it would:

Clean the tops of both vials.

Pull 1ml (or whatever amount of gear you need) air into the syringe.

Poke it into vial 1, push out the air, draw in the liquid and pull out.

Pull another 1ml (or whatever you will need) of air into the syringe (so the plunger will now be at 2ml).

Poke it into vial 2, push out the air (but stop before pushing gear out), draw in the liquid and pull out.

Clean the tops of both vials.

Done.

Thread Information