new2juice204 is offline New Member

HGH and test together info

Hi im trying to learn how to use hgh and test to help me put on some muscle gain strength and burn fat,

i was 340 lbs 8 months ago and after diet and excercise im down to 260. with all the weight loss i feel alot weaker then i did before not able to bench or curl as much as i used to.

if i were to run this together what wld be the best way to do it in terms of time of day how much of each and how long. im not looking to become a body builder just gain some muscle and lose some fat and resculpt my body from looking soft to strong.

any info will be awsome and ill follow up to any questions or info you need.

5 foot 9 about 30% body fat 260 lbs.

biros is offline New Member
    i personally would say to wait to start and keep at the dieting and exercising to lower your BF and weight, while lifting weights.at 30%BF dieting seems to be smartest thing to do right now.

i agree definetly but i was also wondering if smaller doses wld give me that little extra gain hitting a wall need that motivation back even if i did 6 months of hgh and 6 months of test would this be someting that wld give me results and would the results be worth the money ? i will be 240 by june which is my goal i set about 9 months ago hopefully less cant wait to hit the 100lb loss mark but am willing to be 240 with muscle and definition then 240 fat and soft know what i mean ?

ramacher is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    How old are you? If you are old enough you might qualify for HRT. Due to your high bodyfat, you might have low-test to begin with. Human Growth Hormone is expensive to do and usually a 6-month to a 1 year process. If anything just keep up the good work, and if possible run a low-dose test if you are old enough, depending on your t-levels. This along with a good workout regiment and strict diet will help speed the process along.

hey ram im 27,

so if i had low test would hrt help me gain strength also and would it be best to go with a doctor prescription or do my own and go a little higher then they wld recomend ?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    at 30% you shouldnt run anything. There are increased health risks. If you do have low test. Just take what they prescribe you. That would be a boost over where you are now
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Thread Information