stb103 is offline Junior Member

found this recipe for newbies on here does it sound right?

test e 500mg a week for 10 weeks or 12 weeks?
    dbol week 1-4 20-25 mg a day
    sustanon 250 1ml 2 times a week...how many weeks????????
    nolvadex 20 mg a day for 30 days....is that after cycle???????
    clomid day 1 300mg, day 2-11 100mg, 12-21 50mg for pct. does that start right after cycle is done

thex95 is offline Senior Member
    no. not good for "newbies". What are your stats?

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    agree. not good at all! stats are
    weight
    bf
    goals

kamilo1975 is offline Associate Member
    do some more research

i did research and this was on here....im 33 5,7 185-190 lbs 18% bf goals are to lose this stubborn last bit of gut and gain muscle mass. heres my picClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0301.jpg 
Views:	285 
Size:	548.2 KB 
ID:	120585

was refered to a site wear i can get gear....alot of people rave about it

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    that cycle isnt good for newbs or your goals.
    Get your diet sorted out. You were already told.
    And never take advice from a source. They are your drug dealer not there to inform you
    Last edited by gixxerboy1; 02-24-2012 at 03:49 PM.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

test only should be your first cycle. I wouldnt run anything else. You need to see how your body reacts to the test and if your gyno prone etc..
    BUT FIRST- you need to get your body fat down a little bit to help with the estro related sides you will have while on aas. 18 is not bad but 15 or even 13% is better. bf% also shows someones dedication to eating clean, and thats what it takes to grow on aas

ok ill start dieting better then try this...do i get the nolvadex for gyno in case? and with just test e do i get the clomid for pct? they offer 2 test e one is 250mg/ml and the other is 300mg/ml....which is the better choice.

there are 2 brands offered they are the strenghths listed above. can i mention the names of them and not the site?

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Quote Originally Posted by stb103
    ok ill start dieting better then try this...do i get the nolvadex for gyno in case? and with just test e do i get the clomid for pct? they offer 2 test e one is 250mg/ml and the other is 300mg/ml....which is the better choice.
    You'll need Nolva n Clomid for pct
    Use an AI on cycle to control estro n you shouldn't need to worry about gyno
    No real answer on which is better. Once you decide how much to run, pick whichever is more convenient.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    there are 2 brands offered they are the strenghths listed above. can i mention the names of them and not the site?
    Can't post names unless they are legit pharm companies.. If you found them online, most likely they're ugl

felk87 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by scotts
    no. not good for "newbies". What are your stats?
    Why is this not a good cycle for newbies? Please elaborate?

it explains why above

felk87 is offline Banned
    Its recommended that for a first timer you run test only, but a lot of people kick start their cycle with orals, if you do make sure to get liver aid and no drinking and diet must be spot on, also clomid n nolva pct, you also want an ai like adex, or aromasin to run during cycle to control estrogen. If i were you i would train hard for a few more months get a good base yo start before you jump on anything, diet is 90% gear and training are 10% so make sure you get you diet in check....go to the nutrition forum and post your current diet and they will help you get it spot on. Good luck and be patient.

felk87 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gearbox
    test only should be your first cycle. I wouldnt run anything else. You need to see how your body reacts to the test and if your gyno prone etc..
    BUT FIRST- you need to get your body fat down a little bit to help with the estro related sides you will have while on aas. 18 is not bad but 15 or even 13% is better. bf% also shows someones dedication to eating clean, and thats what it takes to grow on aas
    If your referring to this, he would now how and if his body reacted with bad sides on a oral to kickstart, he wouldnt even feel the test for four to five weeks, so what is the problem with kickstarting??? And if he had bad sides from the oral he would know it was the oral as it would be the only compound at its peak in the first weeks. To me this is just a standard stament that people repeat over and over because they hear other people, as i discuss this with vets on this board and it makes perfect sense.

Quote Originally Posted by felk87 View Post
    Why is this not a good cycle for newbies? Please elaborate?
    how about because its 1000mg of test a week

felk87 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1

how about because its 1000mg of test a week
    How is 20mg a day xs 7 days a week 500mg of extra test???

felk87 is offline Banned
    I didnt see the sus 250...but if it was test e + dbol 20 mg a day for the first four weeks i dont see a problem, even in the cycle recommendations of this site it recommends kickstarting with dbol....but yes no extra sus

Quote Originally Posted by stb103 View Post
    test e 500mg a week for 10 weeks or 12 weeks?
    dbol week 1-4 20-25 mg a day
    sustanon 250 1ml 2 times a week...how many weeks????????
    nolvadex 20 mg a day for 30 days....is that after cycle???????
    clomid day 1 300mg, day 2-11 100mg, 12-21 50mg for pct. does that start right after cycle is done
    How is 20mg a day xs 7 days a week 500mg of extra test???
    whats 500mg of test e and 2ml of sust 250 equal?

felk87 is offline Banned

whats 500mg of test e and 2ml of sust 250 equal?
    ^^^^ i realized that a bit later oppsss...

I didnt see the sus 250...but if it was test e + dbol 20 mg a day for the first four weeks i dont see a problem, even in the cycle recommendations of this site it recommends kickstarting with dbol....but yes no extra sus
    ok i agree with you. But the cycle was with both test e and sust so that's why i said it wasn't good for beginners.

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by felk87
    Yes A lot of ppl kick start their first cycle with dbol . But IMO it isn't needed

felk87 is offline Banned

ok i agree with you. But the cycle was with both test e and sust so that's why i said it wasn't good for beginners.
    Yeah i was reading to fast my bad, im glad you guys caught that.

Yeah i was reading to fast my bad, im glad you guys caught that.
    no problem, we all have done it

felk87 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dooie

Yes A lot of ppl kick start their first cycle with dbol. But IMO it isn't needed
    Imo i wish i would of tho, i feel like the first weeks is a waste, but then again thats juts mo. I think if he gets everything in check, he would be more pleased with kickstarting than waiting like i did, i almost stop because i didnt begin to feel it till week 6, i though it was bunk gear, but week 6 i blew up.

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    Imo i wish i would of tho, i feel like the first weeks is a waste, but then again thats juts mo. I think if he gets everything in check, he would be more pleased with kickstarting than waiting like i did, i almost stop because i didnt begin to feel it till week 6, i though it was bunk gear, but week 6 i blew up.
    I really agree with you on this point. Knowing what I know now, I would never do a cycle that consisted of nothing more than one long ester'd testosterone because of the long wait. But there are ways to do a test only cycle with fast benefits, and that's by starting the cycle with a strong dose of a short ester such as propionate or suspension. I think the problem that can lie therein is the fact that many first-timers simply don't feel comfortable with frequent injections, but as we know, that's just something we have to overcome eventually. Having a trusted friend to help you along the way is a valuable resource, and for many of us these websites are the only thing we have in that form.

I'd also like to point out that I personally don't agree that doing a test and deca stack as a first cycle is taboo. When we do our first cycle, we are very vulnerable to the injuries that come with having a new-found strength and recovery time, namely joints, tendons, and even torn muscles. Deca is a great defense against these issues, and when on the subject of not knowing which compound is causing problems, in my experience those problems with these two compounds are nothing more than estrogen-related side effects, which are easily controlled with an aromatase inhibitor and, if we let estrogen slip too high for too long, Nolvadex to diminish gynecomastia . But in a nutshell, that's just my opinion and experience.

ok so i know for sure test is a must to start and nolv and clomid for pct. i really would like faster results than 6 weeks, so what is the best one to add on, deca or dbol or drol? I can see sust is not a good idea at first.

jasc they say they are pharm companies so heres the names of the test if this isnt allowed let me know and ill erase it.. erased.....still lost though
    Last edited by stb103; 02-24-2012 at 07:52 PM.

erase the names

boxin23 is offline Member
    add this add that...everyone including me wants to add more to this and that....

first cycle TEST E only + pct and really good diet and hard work out = results that should blow you away....period....why add so much that is not even needed first time....i've been guilty but my first was my best and it was test e only...and it was amazing.

gotcha....just spent 2 hours reading ronnie rowlands slingshot method sounds great....ill keep it simple, if i can find the right gear. so excited but not having luck.

Thread Information